Why are the doing this.... Kaash yeh dream hota... 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Why are the doing this.... Kaash yeh dream hota... 😭
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
if he is nimki mukhiya writer than plz don't expect anything from him.. I have seen fans bash him in that forum too...
He doesn't care..
No... That writer just know to. Change the pairs for. Drama.... Kabhi yeh dono to kabhi wo.... Gone case..
kaash.. But no... It is sad reality of today's episode...Originally posted by: porankisrilata
Why are the doing this.... Kaash yeh dream hota... 😭
I feel really bad for Pari she lost her family and she lost her love along with Srivastavas....why so much pain for her??? And about Debattama-Mudit performances...gosh
I had trust on cv's as they were the makers of SGP but now this is Ekta kekta drama! 🤢
The show is only about shaadi drama nothing else
true..worst writer he is...Originally posted by: porankisrilata
No... That writer just know to. Change the pairs for. Drama.... Kabhi yeh dono to kabhi wo.... Gone case..
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
hi usha....
Welcome to forum... 🤗
Like I said earlier now they don't care about giving good message in the society...
They made marriage a joke now... 😔
Thank u dear 😊.... true.... i may skip today's epi.... mood off ho gaya hai😫
Originally posted by: rishani77
I feel really bad for Pari she lost her family and she lost her love along with Srivastavas....why so much pain for her??? And about Debattama-Mudit performances...gosh
I had trust on cv's as they were the makers of SGP but now this is Ekta kekta drama! 🤢
The show is only about shaadi drama nothing else
At least ekta make sure to keep fans happy... ..
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
if he is nimki mukhiya writer than plz don't expect anything from him.. I have seen fans bash him in that forum too...
He doesn't care..
he was the writer of SGP too going by his profile. I don't know whether he is writer or producer though
we all are...Originally posted by: ShonaB31
Thank u dear 😊.... true.... i may skip today's epi.... mood off ho gaya hai😫
But some might give us written update of today's episode...
We can bash them again together😆
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
At least ekta make sure to keep fans happy... ..
how is that ? multiple marriages ? Super Human heroine ? I saw KKB, YHM, BALH until they were ruined .. shows are tolerable until first leap.. at times until 2nd leap.. post that .. u can't bare it.