Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏


Originally posted by: shonasandy
Also I think Sanju's Name is not disclosed in this track .... Because as per Naina Instagram story .... Sanju at Reha's Bedroom .... Maybe Reha will help Sanju to escape from kidnapping spot
Its better as I want sanju Rhea marriage in the future😆
Its better as I want sanju Rhea marriage in the future😆
Perfect Jodi .... Reha & Sanju will be best jodi in future 🤣
Yes, looks like Rhea has already started to him shelter in her room😆
Originally posted by: shonasandy
Also I think Sanju's Name is not disclosed in this track .... Because as per Naina Instagram story .... Sanju at Reha's Bedroom .... Maybe Reha will help Sanju to escape from kidnapping spot
Oh ok! I guess that gives writers plenty of opportunities to use sanju for pranbir in near future too if he isn't caught.
Originally posted by: shonasandy
some fan posted comment on Instagram .... There is Prachi marry Sanju Promo air on TV .... Hope someone post that Promo on Instagram or Twitter ....
Yeah hope it is posted. Loving all the new gen/ pranbir centric tracks.
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3