PreRish SS: Touch Me Now Last chapter pg29dt.19.2.20 - Page 15

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by katheriene

Interesting update 👏

Poor Prerna, she is not able to convey her feelings to her Mil, her mil's thinking is old school

Her Mil will create problems for sure 

Loved Prerna's attitude towards Naveen😈

Rishabh is at the function 

Yes it will be tough for Prerna to get out of this marriage without hurting her mother in law. 

Thanks for commenting 

Originally posted by Romanoger

Amazing, lovely, beautiful update👍🏼

This confident prerna is life.

Hi, I think you should move your stories to wattpad. It would be lot easier for you to reach more readers and at the same we could keep track of your updates. It really stuck here with that.

It took me like 4 days to find out about the update and I'm sorry about that.

Thanks for the appreciation. 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I shall message you next time when I update. And when I start a new story I shall put it on wattpad 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hey

Just came across this story.. Beautiful story!! I was going to reply now n a new update stopped me.. For a change, no Anurag here.. Love the PreRish bond..  Naveen is such a devil.. A request to u.. Please give details of whose POV is mentioned in the update.. It becomes easier for readers..

I don't know why, but I was unable to like most of the chapters.. There was some error..

Anyways, hope to get the next update soon

Love

Vandie

Loved it....👏

Dinner date of prena nd RB 

Waiting for next....

Beautiful update👏

PreRish's dinner date under the sky❤️

Waiting for next

He have such a sweet surprise to her❤️. He came to this function only for her. I love this man yaar, who doesn't want someone who would love you with such unconditional love and care. The whole terrace setting and surprise is magical. How even I wish they have met before without this Naveen. They would have led a perfect life with lots of love. His insecurity and fear to loose her love. But she assured him that she would leave immediately. Hayee, she declares that she belongs to him.

I agree with him. Naveen should be punished and here he is roaming and enjoying his life without any guilt. And it's true that her life is mostly ruined by her MIL rather than her husband. Her blind love for her son made her not to see her DIL's suffering and pain.

Lovely update. Please do continue soon.

Beautiful update.😊

Surely RB pov of Prerna mom in law is correct to a large extent, after all how come being mother of Naveen she is totally unaware of his doing. Mother son are together in this.

RB surprise for prerna is amazing and Prerna words for him is heart touching❤️