Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Looks like the issue would not be fixed any time soon. Prerna's MIL is a typical mother who blindly loves her son and can't see that her DIL is not happy in her marriage with her son even though she loves her and considers her as her daughter. Prerna tried too much to avoid this but she couldn't. And her main problem and weakness is her MIL and I don't see her managing to convey her problem to her anytime soon. But I think her MIL has started to have some doubts about Rishabh and looks like she would create more problems to Prerna than Naveen.

Naveen😡. I am happy how Prerna answered him. He had to give in to her demands. Rishabh came to meet her. I am waiting for their encounter now, away from his place without their passion for art in this function.

Lovely update. Please do continue soon.

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ah poor P she just can't tell her MIL the truth... if she doesn't she'll end up losing R. nice update,  can't wait for the next chapter.

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Interesting update😊. good to see Prerna giving it back to Naveen, though I feel that Prerna MIL herself knows a lot and is herself dodging the confrontation😊

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update...👏

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting update 👏

Poor Prerna, she is not able to convey her feelings to her Mil, her mil's thinking is old school

Her Mil will create problems for sure 

Loved Prerna's attitude towards Naveen😈

Rishabh is at the function 

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing, lovely, beautiful update👍🏼

This confident prerna is life.

Hi, I think you should move your stories to wattpad. It would be lot easier for you to reach more readers and at the same we could keep track of your updates. It really stuck here with that.

It took me like 4 days to find out about the update and I'm sorry about that.

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Nice update as usual.. 

One thing for sure, its not easy for Prerna to let go of her present life to be with Rishabh.. first she herself doesn't seem to have guts enough esp in front of her so called mother in law... She got her tongue tied whenever she needs to speak something... and if she does then her mother in law said something which made Prerna guilty of hurting her... If she really wants true happiness in life then she needs to speak for it without feeling guilty at all. I know its not easy but it was also not easy to come out of her home to learn painting and fall in love with another man, despite being married to one. 

One thing which I am not understanding, when its all Prerna's property and business, of which Naveen is just managing then why she feels so indebted to her mother in law... and where are her parents? What do you mean by that Naveen's mother took care of her since her childhood and she never wanted her to let go from hers, thats why she got her married to her son?

Naveen is handling prerna’s property but he has wealth of his own as well..he intends to financially control her. 

Prerna’s parents died when she was young ..she has no family of her own and since childhood her mother in law has been taking care of her..she has given Prerna love, emotional support which is why Prerna  feels indebted and doesn’t wish to hurt her mother in law. 

After losing her parents and her babies, Prerna only has her Maa and Rishabh to fall back on..she loves both of them and is scared to lose and hurt them 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Looks like the issue would not be fixed any time soon. Prerna's MIL is a typical mother who blindly loves her son and can't see that her DIL is not happy in her marriage with her son even though she loves her and considers her as her daughter. Prerna tried too much to avoid this but she couldn't. And her main problem and weakness is her MIL and I don't see her managing to convey her problem to her anytime soon. But I think her MIL has started to have some doubts about Rishabh and looks like she would create more problems to Prerna than Naveen.

Naveen😡. I am happy how Prerna answered him. He had to give in to her demands. Rishabh came to meet her. I am waiting for their encounter now, away from his place without their passion for art in this function.

Lovely update. Please do continue soon.

Glad you enjoyed Prerna giving it back to Naveen. Rishabh has pleasantly surprised Prerna. Upcoming update will be dedicated to PreRish. Hope you will like it. 

Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: oa2019

ah poor P she just can't tell her MIL the truth... if she doesn't she'll end up losing R. nice update,  can't wait for the next chapter.

Prerna is in a complicated situation. Her mother in law doesn’t seem to understand her feelings. 

Let’s see how PreRish deal with this 

Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

Interesting update😊. good to see Prerna giving it back to Naveen, though I feel that Prerna MIL herself knows a lot and is herself dodging the confrontation😊

Thanks for the appreciation 

No, her mother in law is not aware of her son’s misdeeds. She only thinks that Prerna is moving away from her son