Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Ye aake meri body me blood pump Nahi karne waala 😆
Uske liye dusra Wala Dil chahiye hota hai
If you talking of anatomy, woh Dil tootega nahi, it has no bones 😒
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Ye aake meri body me blood pump Nahi karne waala 😆
Uske liye dusra Wala Dil chahiye hota hai
If you talking of anatomy, woh Dil tootega nahi, it has no bones 😒
Originally posted by: munchkinland
@Prachi toh phekne ki bate mat kr
Main to karungi 😈
Aadat se majboor hu 😛
Bye bye everyone. Will try to cometomorrow
Aap sab milke uske knife se pieces Kar rahe Hain
To tukde to ho hi jaaenge na 😆
chalo I will also go for today
good night everyone 🤗
Yeh emoji kyun ??
Originally posted by: mysterious17
Ohh okay! So this means u were stalking our threads ..hmm ? Since wen did u start it ?
I was talking about IF. The activities are very less now. And yes I have sometimes stalked the tread and I loved you all. And wanted to come here.
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Aap sab milke uske knife se pieces Kar rahe Hain
To tukde to ho hi jaaenge na 😆
Waah!