Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra ss-mohabbat se jyada mohabbat hai tumse,pt 28 updt on 146 on 21/ - Page 37

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Beautiful update

Update soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic lovely update di

Plz continue soon

Thanks for pm

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Note-this one is for srini,enjoy.

PART 12

Lawyer-i don't know why we r waiting here so long.humne court ke saamne saare saboot present Kar diye hai,ki Raman Kumar bhalla kitna voilent hai aur kisi bhi bachche ko ek achchi parvarish nahi de sakta.not only this,court can see how careless he is,ki court ki proceedings puri hone ke bawajood woh abhi tak court nahi pahunche hai.so it's my sincere request to the court ki aap miss ruhi ki custody uski biological mother Mrs shagun Khanna ko de dijiye.thats all ,ur honour.ashok khanna's lawyer said in a go and sat on his place.

It was the court date,where shagun and Ashok have reached with his lawyer.they have showed to the court the video they have captured a day before proving Raman aggressive.

On other hand,only Mr and Mrs bhalla along with ruhi has reached court while ishra were nowhere.so ashgun were confident that they will surely win the custody battle.

Judge-i don't know how can a father be so careless and voilent ,but I can't give a kid's custudy to such a person ,so I am granting ruhi's custody to ,he was saying making ashgun happy when everyone heard,ek minute ur honour.

Everyone turned and saw Raman entering the court room.

Judge-u r again late,Mr bhalla.

Raman-sorry for that ur honour,but I had a valid reason for it.

Judge-can u please explain the reason behind this video also.can u justify ur action in any way.

Raman-yes ur honour.it was Mr khanna's trap ,he provoked me saying that he will snatch my daughter.mujhe gussa aa gaya and I couldn't control.but I promise aisa dobara kabhi nahi hoga.main ruhi ko kisi bhi tarah se naa hurt karunga aur naa kisi ko karne dunga.i just want my baby with me.

Judge-aur iss baat ki responsibility kaun lega.who will take the responsibility of this kid's safety and security.to be true ,I don't trust both of u for ruhi ,but still Mrs Khanna is a more good option then u ,after all she is not voilent like u.and I really don't trust u for ruhi.he was saying when they heard,but u can trust me.

Everyone turned again and saw Ishita entering wearing a maroon saree ,her partition was filled while she was wearing mangalsutra and bangles.

Everyone was confused seeing her when judge said-miss Ishita,how can i trust u for ruhi.aapka Kya rishta hai ruhi se??

Raman-she is ruhi's mother,Mrs Ishita Raman Kumar bhalla.he said making everyone shocked while ruhi got happy hearing this .she got up and start dancing in joy.she ran to Ishita and hugged her tight saying-aap sachchi meri mumma ban gayi hai Kya??

Ishita smiled and nodded in yes while ruhi laughed fully and danced saying-yaay,Ishita aunty Meri mumma ban gayi,Ishita aunty Meri mumma ban gayi.saying so she was dancing while everyone in the court were smiling except ashgun who were fuming in anger .

Ashok-what the hell is this,shagun.raman ne iss ladki se Shaadi kar li.tum kuch bhi thik se nahi kar sakti.

Shagun-ashok suno toh,I tried but ,she was saying when Ishita said-ur honour,I want u to give ruhi's custudy to me and Mr husband,Mr Raman Kumar bhalla,who is ruhi's biological father.and I promise ,ruhi ko kabhi koi problem nahi hogi and noone will hurt her in any way.she will be safe with us.we will give her a lovely atmosphere to grow up .hum,main aur Raman,har tareeke se ruhi ko khush rakhenge .she said while ruhi was hugging her like her life depends on Ishita.

Seeing ishru bond judge said-now I don't have any reason to not give this custody to u two,kyunki ruhi khud aapke saath rehna chahti hai.aur bachche ki Khushi sabse jyada important hai.so I am giving ruhi's custody to Mr and Mrs Raman Kumar bhalla,and specially to Mrs Ishita bhalla.and also I will reviving it in between.so if u treat ruhi badly ,u may loose the custody.

Ishita-we won't give u any such chance .hum ruhi ko hamesha pyaar karenge and will keep her happy and safe.she said and court took another case and everyone came out.

Ishita smiled fully and kissed ruhi saying-my baby,finally u r my baby.mera bachcha Mera rooh.she was saying and kissing ruhi while everyone was just looking at them.everyone with admiration while ashgun with anger.

After sometime ruhi went to raman.she look at him with scared eyes while he was just looking at her waiting for her to say something.

After much courage ,ruhi said-thank u papa .

Raman sat down to her level and asked-why??

Ruhi-for giving me Ishita mumma.ab jab aap ruhi ko pyaar nahi karenge,ruhi mumma paas chali jayegi.ab ruhi kabhi akeli nahi rahegi .she said almost crying making Raman cry too.he couldn't hold himself back and hugged ruhi tight and said-sorry bachcha ,ab papa aapko chod kar nahi jaayenge.saying so he kissed her temple while everyone got pleasantly surprised seeing Raman melting for ruhi.

Ishita went to Mr and Mrs bhalla and said-aashirwaad dijiye,mummy ji ,papa ji .

Toshiji hugged her tight and said-rab tujhe hamesha khush rakhen ,puttar.u brought the happiness in our life .she said and went to Amma.

Toshiji-i promise Ishita puttar ko kabhi kisi cheez ki kami nahi hogi.hum bahut pyaar karenge usse.usne joh Kiya hai hamare liye woh koi aur nahi kar paata.thank u,thank u for everything.she said and hugged her tight .

Mr bhalla too thanked appa for supporting them and promised to keep Ishita happy always.

Everyone was going home when shagun came to Ishita and said-ruhi ke pyaar mein bahut badi galti tumne .u married a loser,tum soch bhi nahi sakti Raman kitna ghatiya hai aur woh kis tarah tumhari zindagi hell bana dega .I have lived with him,so I know him better then u.ek saal,bas ek saal mein tum dobara issi court mein hogi.raman ko divorce dene ke liye and that day I will laugh at u and ur decision.she said making everyone angry when Ishita said-thanks for ur good wishes .I will call u ,when I will come here to divorce raman.ab aap apne Ghar jaiye warna kahin aapke husband aapko divorce naa de dein.for loosing this case.she said and start walking towards the car.

Toshiji-woh jhooth bol rahi hai ,puttar.mera puttar aisa nahi hai.she was just filling ur head with negativity.

Ishita-its ok mummy ji.woh haari hai ,uska gussa jayaz hai .let her be angry ,hum kyun apni Khushi kharab karein.hume ruhi mili hai .

Toshiji-sahi kaha ,puttar.abhi mujhe apni bahu ko welcome bhi karna hai.haaye main mar javaan.i couldn't believe that my son got such a nice girl.khush reh ,puttar.she said and kissed ishita's forehead.

All settled in the car going home while Raman start thinking about the happenings of last night which led to their marriage.

Flashback

Ishita was hugging raman tight all scared while he was also wrapping his arms around her consoling her when there was a truck horn breaking their trance .

They stood apart feeling awkward and Ishita said-i am sorry .

Raman-its ok,u r ok.

Ishita nodded and said-main darr gayi thi.

Raman-toh kisne kaha tha iss raaste par akele aane ke liye .u know it's not safe.

Ishita-toh Kya aapke saath safe hai.raavan Kumar kahin ke.hamesha ladte rehte hai.

Raman-oh really,tumhe toh bachana hi nahi chahiye tha.yeh le ke jao isko.he said looking around.

Ishita-koi nahi hai,sab aapki shakal dekh kar bhaag gaye.

Raman-shakal nahi Dole,u know muscle.

Ishita-muscle,Kahan hai.i can't see.

Raman-i don't know,why I am even arguing with u .Chalo,uss lawyer ke office .dekhna kaise paison ke liye girta hai.

Ishita-i am telling u again.its a bad idea .

Raman-u r coming,yaa main jaaun.

Ishita-chaliye.she said and both start walking.ishita was smiling constantly remembering their hug.

Ishita-his touch is so magical.feel like loosing myself to him.uff kaise control karun khud par,jab yeh itne achche honge.he is still the same,mere achche raman.thoda rude hone ki acting karte hai but caring bhi hai .she was thinking and walking when he pulled her to himself and a car zoomed next to her.

Raman -dekh Kar chalo.

Ishita -i am feeling cold and I am tired too.

Raman-toh main Kya karun??u should have brought something to cover urself.

Ishita-really,aap mujhe khinch Kar baahar le aaye the .u didn't give me any time.she was saying when he give her his coat and said-now stop talking.car thodi dur par park hai.wahan tak chal lo.

Ishita nodded and wrapped his coat around herself taking his fragrance .

Soon they were in his car going towards lawyer's office.ishita was very tired as she was in hospital since morning and couldn't rest,so she kept her head on the headrest and close her eyes.very soon she slept .

Driver stopped the car with a jerk and her head fell off.raman hold her before she fell and she adjusted her head on his shoulder.

Raman look at her and tried to make her sleep a bit away from him but she hide more into him.he stopped trying and smiled slowly patting her slowly when his phone rang.

Raman-haan maa.

Toshiji-where r u,aur Ishita Kahan hai??u took her with u naa??uske parent pareshan ho rahe hai .

Raman-she is with me,perfectly fine .tell them not to worry,we will be back soon.he said and hung the call.

Soon they reach to the lawyer's office and Raman was going alone when Ishita wake up.

Ishita-sorry I slept,woh actually I was very tired.hum pahunch gaye Kya??

Raman-yes,tum yahin raho .I just go and settle the deal.

Ishita-nahi,I am also coming .aap gadbad Kar denge.

Raman-oh please,I know Kya baat karni hoti hai.

Ishita-that I can see,she said looking at his wounded hand .

Both went to lawyer's office and was about to enter his cabin when they saw ashgun there.

Lawyer-yeh bahut achcha saboot hai,isse hum Raman bhalla ko voilent prove Kar denge aur phir aap logon ko custudy easily mil jayegi .he said making ishra shocked.

Ashok-issliye hi toh Maine Raman ko provoke Kiya tha,iski ek copy tum rakho ,ek hum rakhenge.i can't anyone for this.

Lawyer-as u say,but ab koi bhi aap logon ko yeh custody case jeetne se nahi rok sakta.court kabhi itne voilent insaan ko custudy nahi degi .he said and they laughed while ishra were shocked.

Raman's eyes got filled instantly and he went out while Ishita too ran behind him.

Ishita came out and look around but Raman was nowhere .Ishita asked from driver about Raman and he showed her the way.

Ishita went and saw Raman sitting on a bench hugging his legs tight hiding his face.

Seeing him like that she guessed that he is sad,may be crying too,not sure as he hardly show his emotional side to anyone.

She went to him and slowly caressed his hair fearing his reaction when he raised his head and said holding her hand-please bacha lo,Meri ruhi ko .I can't see her going away.he said almost in a broken voice .

She went close to him and said-kuch nahi hoga ,raman.everything will be fine.

Raman-main nahi jee paaunga uske bina.i will die,dekho mera dil kitni tez dhadak raha hai ,just thinking about her going .please don't let her go,please save her,please stop her.mera koi nahi uske bina.he said keeping her hand on his chest  .

She was trying console him but he was very vulnerable,at last she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight.

Ishita-shh Raman,stop crying.i promise main ruhi ko kahin nahi jaane dungi.chahe mujhe kuch bhi karna pade ,main ruhi ko aapse alag nahi hone dungi .

Raman didn't said anything just trying to believe her words while she was also thinking how to handle the situation .

They were lost in their thoughts when his phone rang and he broke the hug.he picked the phone and said-we r coming.

Soon they were on the way to their house lost in their thoughts .

Soon they reach home and Raman went to his room.seeing him all lost their parents asked the reason.ishita told everything to them making them shocked.

Ishita-mujhe nahi pata hum kaise karenge but we have to do it .Hume kaise ruhi ki custudy jeetni hogi .it's very essential for keep Raman not only happy but breathing.woh jaan hai unki and he really can't survive without her.

Toshiji cried hearing Ishita and said-what we will do now??

Appa-wahin joh decide Kiya tha,let them get married.he said making everyone look at him.

Appa-i can understand his pain as a father and really want to help u all .aur ab Ishita bhi yahin chahti hai ,then let's do it .he said and everyone nodded.

Mr bhalla went to talk to Raman to which he replied that he only wants ruhi and can do anything for it .

So all decided that ishra will get married before the court proceedings starts .

Next morning,appa-amma took ishra to temple and get them married while Mr and Mrs bhalla took ruhi for court as someone has to be present there from their side.

Flashback end

Raman look at ishru who were sitting hugging each other and thought-shayad ab meri beti mujhse kabhi dur nahi jayegi.

That's all for now,enjoy .pretty long update,want long comments.

PS-i have removed few buddies from my list as they were inactive from long,if I removed someone who wanted pm of my stories,then a big sorry for that.u people can send me buddy request again.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated next part.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Really amazing  update dr....😍🥰wowwww🤗

Wonderful  update....👏

Finally ishra get married ❤️ 

Ishra cute nok jok..🤣

They are planned well to get back ruhi😛

Eagerly  waiting  next update plzzzz

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Finally ishra are married 😃

Ishita got ruhi’s custody

Raman was so broken hearing Ashgun’s plan

Ishita couldn’t see him like this

She was determined to unite ruman

Finally they are together 

Lets see what’s in store for them

Ty 4 d pm too

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz plz plz continue soon 

Nd thanks for pm 

subha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm just getting flashbacks of yhm....

How cool was the beginning episodes

Please do compensate for all the mistakes the show made...

Love it so so much...

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb update

Ashagun lawyer showed raman beating ashok video to judge and asked him to give ruhis custody to shagun judge said raman is so careless and aggrasive he cant let ruhi with him he was about to give verdict till than ishra came there raman said he can explain why he is late he said ashok had provoked him saying he will snatch ruhi from him so he got angry judge said he cant trust him ishita asked him to trust her than ashagun got shocked seeing ishita judge said but she dont have any relation with ruhi ishita said now she is ramans wife raman said yes making ashagun shocked ruhi was so happy she is so cute ishra got ruhis custody loved ishitas reply to shagun flashback was nice ishra bickering was cute ishra got to know about ashoks plan raman was broken appa decided to get ishra married so next day ishra got married

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Very beautiful part.

Finally ishra got married and also got ruhis custody. That's really great. Loved it