thank you so much Sir. Awaiting. ๐๐ผ
We are already in discussion and will soon find some resolution to the same.
In the meanwhile we request all members to adhere to our Forum rules and not to post unpleasant things.
Regards,
Vijay
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
thank you so much Sir. Awaiting. ๐๐ผ
We are already in discussion and will soon find some resolution to the same.
In the meanwhile we request all members to adhere to our Forum rules and not to post unpleasant things.
Regards,
Vijay
@vijay sir is preference option is fully back becoz I think still some options are not there like unable/able buddy list or some option are in old IF so sir many more option come in preference or not please sir clear it๐
We are already in discussion and will soon find some resolution to the same.
In the meanwhile we request all members to adhere to our Forum rules and not to post unpleasant things.
Regards,
Vijay
Thank you Sir waiting for an early resolution of this issue and hope to have our mods back soon ๐
there's a bug i found. when sending links thru scraps, it keeps reject posting and shows i have 0 scraps despite i have scraps
and this

i once 'deleted' my pm, it unread it. later i got a reply from it :s
Originally posted by: NeeruNira
@vijay sir is preference option is fully back becoz I think still some options are not there like unable/able buddy list or some option are in old IF so sir many more option come in preference or not please sir clear it๐
Please post your issues here. We are constantly scanning this post and will be fixing them.
So far I guess we have closed a lot of them.
Regards
there's a bug i found. when sending links thru scraps, it keeps reject posting and shows i have 0 scraps despite i have scraps
and this
i once 'deleted' my pm, it unread it. later i got a reply from it :s
This is fixed. Please check.
Right now I could not post more than 2 lines at a time
First time I have written more than two lines even more than 10 linees but could not post because post button did not work not even draft button work
I again re write post more than 10 lines but could not post and could not save in draft
So now I have I could not post 10 line at once I have to post 10 line in parts
Edited
Originally posted by: surabhi01
Right now I could not post more than 2 lines at a time
To be continue..
Are you getting any error when you are posting more than that?
Line 1
Line 2
Line 3
Line 4
Line 5
thx <33 and what about the scrap bug?
I am not getting error but if I write 10 lines neither post button work nor draft button work . Post button and save button work only if I write only one or two lines
It happen to me today only
Hi All, First off, a huge thank you to each one of you! Your active participation and enthusiasm continue to shape our community into a vibrant...
1.8k