Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
😂😂😂
It is possible.. I'm frustrated enough that I mightve chased him down with a scissor in my hand! Damn the consequences! 😆
More than Parth’s reaction, I would have loved to see your son’s reaction 😆
thankyou so much dear..🤗Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Yes it's working👍🏼
Just a suggestion put that watermark of created by at the corner end of the video not in center.
VM is pretty good😊
problem is I am unable to change the location of water mark.. it automatically comes there ....
Originally posted by: rahuldravidfan
thankyou so much dear..🤗
problem is I am unable to change the location of water mark.. it automatically comes there ....
Koyi nahi you can learn it slowly 🤗
Red bull ka?🤣
What is parth actually doing.....is he dancing or drying g his hair or nazar utharoing.......I m con fused
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Red bull ka?🤣
Rasgulla ka