Because tum bhi Jaa Rahi thi na😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Because tum bhi Jaa Rahi thi na😆
Haan. Plus studying is most important for a good college later and can't compromise that.
Crazy y'all are.
Accha episode dekha?
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Haan. Plus studying is most important for a good college later and can't compromise that.
Yes! That's more important if you really wanna do masters
Maine aaj dekha mon and Tue ka epi😆
Accha 😆
Aaj toh filler tha. Kal dekhte hain.
I am literally dying to see Roshni Aman in one frame now 😭😭
Aaj mujhe gussa aagaya though.😡
Inki speed mein saare emotions beh jaayenge 🤔
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Accha 😆
Aaj toh filler tha. Kal dekhte hain.
I am literally dying to see Roshni Aman in one frame now 😭😭
Ab woh sacrifice karegi tabhi dono saath ek frame mein honge🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Aaj mujhe gussa aagaya though.😡
Inki speed mein saare emotions beh jaayenge 🤔
I'm happy Parveen Ko bhi maara🤣
Hattt. You know what I'm talking about.😆