Where is Erica in this?
https://www.instagram.com/p/B57WxgeA8uh/?igshid=vu6bdz50hpxt
Ok dikh gayi...she looks chubby
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Where is Erica in this?
https://www.instagram.com/p/B57WxgeA8uh/?igshid=vu6bdz50hpxt
Ok dikh gayi...she looks chubby
Spam him to cut his hair😑
https://www.instagram.com/p/B57Y45wBX6E/?igshid=1ktbixpyn0jo9
Her boots😵
In dono ne kasam kha rakhi hai kuch na kuch gadbad karne ki...
If he wears black vest on top then it’s Anurag’s look, which I really liked 🤗
please please cut your hair ladke🙏😭
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
https://www.instagram.com/p/B57Y45wBX6E/?igshid=1ktbixpyn0jo9
Her boots😵
In dono ne kasam kha rakhi hai kuch na kuch gadbad karne ki...
I used to have similar boots 🙈😂
🙊🙊🙊🙊
next week as well ☺️Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
le tum logo ke din hai aaj aur kal😆
Y do I see post having similar comments like out discussion on IF🤓🤔
https://www.instagram.com/p/B54ifXCBHZm/?igshid=psnhnml4rrpp
We discussed this yesterday only n have discussed it before as well.