I think erica is in Chokidaani, jaipur
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think erica is in Chokidaani, jaipur
I thought this is a new story. I hope and pray anupre unite and have some good romantic time together and they fight together their next kasautti
Dont worry, we will soon see #Anupre ki shaadi
Originally posted by: Jenny2016
Dont worry, we will soon see #Anupre ki shaadi
Creatives to us.. yes in our dreams only 😆
My predictions r always correct, even if i dont write ling essays😆
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
His action while saying that and Erica's laugh😆
Woh lapet ke detha hain😆
🤣🤣🤣
I don't want any shaadi too, they can use that time for some romance🤪
0Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Woh lapet ke detha hain😆
What u r talking about???
kiski shadi ho rahi hai🤪Originally posted by: abhiya_12
https://www.instagram.com/p/B56xvj0hOMi/?igshid=jryjtswz7dcs
Giving me yjhd vibes, wish Parth and JaHil were too.
na de bus mujge intense scene chahiye inke beech me😳Originally posted by: Jenny2016
Dont worry, we will soon see #Anupre ki shaadi