No one:
No one at all:
Rishi: I am gonna be so cheesy that Maya won't require cheese on her pizza!
🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No one:
No one at all:
Rishi: I am gonna be so cheesy that Maya won't require cheese on her pizza!
🤢
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
There are many meme threads on other forums as well🤣
I got the idea from Tumblr and Instagram fan pages🤣
Is that so? I rarely visit social networking sites. No matter what I loved the concept. Memes are extremely popular these days. I don't like criticising memes but these are for fun, the type I love. Hope you post loads here. 😃
Originally posted by: Peaceful_Haven
Is that so? I rarely visit social networking sites. No matter what I loved the concept. Memes are extremely popular these days. I don't like criticising memes but these are for fun, the type I love. Hope you post loads here. 😃
Even you can post! It's free for all😃
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Even you can post! It's free for all😃
Oh ok. 😃
Rudra making up fishi-fish love story
Every woman is the crowd
"aww...."
Rishi: I want to marry you
Maya:(in head) OK Boomer!

Girls, when they are planning to buy more new shoes, after filling two cupboards already 🤣
This is best 🤣🤣
If u give permission can I post it on Twitter ? I wanted to show it to my friends and other Beyhad2 fans their .
It's actually really funny 🤣😭😂
Originally posted by: 69_Anushka
This is best 🤣🤣
If u give permission can I post it on Twitter ? I wanted to show it to my friends and other Beyhad2 fans their .
It's actually really funny 🤣😭😂
Sure😆
Send me the post if your account is public🤭
Originally posted by: tournesol
Girls, when they are planning to buy more new shoes, after filling two cupboards already 🤣
Good one 🤣 🤣