I was there when this movie’s first schedule shoot happened in japan .. and i am proud that my friend anu was the makeup artist for the entire crew.. really happy for her
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I was there when this movie’s first schedule shoot happened in japan .. and i am proud that my friend anu was the makeup artist for the entire crew.. really happy for her
Originally posted by: Hanamisuki
I was there when this movie’s first schedule shoot happened in japan .. and i am proud that my friend anu was the makeup artist for the entire crew.. really happy for her
Glad to know ❤️ ....Congrats to ur friend and u ....Thanks for sharing Kala 🤗
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Glad to know ❤️ ....Congrats to ur friend and u ....Thanks for sharing Kala 🤗
Yenakku yedhukku congrats ..😆 I am glad that my friend makes it big .. she is an amazing makeup artist ..
Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi
Thanks Ramya 😃
😆 Ennachuna, after I finished and entered my previous post, it appeared under the post with the second part of the story.
Yeah.. understood.. after I replied to your post.. 😛
Originally posted by: Hanamisuki
Yenakku yedhukku congrats ..😆 I am glad that my friend makes it big .. she is an amazing makeup artist ..
U support ur friend...so ungalukum avangaloda success happiness dhane ? Am I wrong ?
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
U support ur friend...so ungalukum avangaloda success happiness dhane ? Am I wrong ?
Ofcourse .. 😆
she just shared her happiness with me ..I am very happy for her ..
Originally posted by: Hanamisuki
Ofcourse .. 😆
she just shared her happiness with me ..I am very happy for her ..
😆
akka etha group oda celebrity member sumavah soinnam.... 🥳Originally posted by: Hanamisuki
I was there when this movie’s first schedule shoot happened in japan .. and i am proud that my friend anu was the makeup artist for the entire crew.. really happy for her
P.S second bookum finish panniachu....🥳 2nd part oda hero Poonkuzhali thain..... start with her even ended with her.... 3 book read ethu vaichu irrkan. 😆
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
akka etha group oda celebrity member sumavah soinnam.... 🥳
Yen kooda irukavanga dhaan celebrity .. naan chummaa set property dhaan .. ippo inga forum la yaaru celebrity nu neengale mudivu pannikonga..😆
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842