N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice updt

Totally loved it so much

Mr bhalla and Mrs.bhalla is disgusting. Gud ishu didn't gave the memory card to Mr.bhalla. Love ishra conversation. Mr bhalla told toshiji to keep an eye on ishu. Param send one help to bhalla house to keep an eye on ishra especially ishu. Ishu gets ready to go hospital for checkup. Raman also accompany her. Param decides to kidnap her. Hope ishra will fine.

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Superb fabulous fantastic lovely awesome emotional update di

Plz continue soon

Thanks for pm

Ishi-10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ab inko hospital kaun le jaayega.. deva re deva..amazing update

Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting  Update.

Bhallas will never change..

Hope IshRa will be fine soon. Seems their baby is no more...😭

Thanks for pm.

Continue soon.

Rahita thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh good d hope babies are safe 

Pls update soonest

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 14

Ishra were laying unconscious along with param in the pool of blood when police came along with Amma ,appa and Mr and Mrs bhalla.amma has seen ishra getting kidnapped as she was also about to go with ishra for checkup.seeing ishra getting kidnapped,she called appa and told him everything.both went to police station but noone was giving any attention to their plead,so they called Mr bhalla as he is a big shot and also Raman is kidnapped.after Mr bhalla's arrival ,police started the investigation and finally all reached the place.

All got shocked seeing the scene infront of them.amma-appa ran to Ishita while Mr and Mrs bhalla ran to Raman and param.they start crying and checking them when Mr bhalla said-somebody please call the ambulance .

Soon ,all were taken to hospital.toshiji was still cursing Ishita for all the mishap while amma-appa was just praying for ishra's wellbeing.

After an hour,doctor came out and said -the girl is saved but she lost her child.he said making all shocked.amma and appa look at the doctor not knowing how to react while Mr and Mrs bhalla look at each other and said-we lost our grandchild because of her.

Amma start crying while toshiji asked-how r my sons??

Doc-both r being operated  ,wounds r very deep.lets hope for the best.he said and went while they start waiting.amma and appa wasn't understanding how to give this news to Ishita after she gain conscious.

After an hour,compounders took out Raman in stretcher.

All ran to them and asked-how is he now??

Doc-he is fine now.

Toshiji-how is my another son??

Doc-sorry ,we couldn't save him.he said making everyone shocked.

Mr bhalla-no,this can't be true.

Doc-sorry sir, couldn't save him.uske ghaav bahut gehre the.he said and went leaving everyone shocked.

Toshiji start crying and Amma tried to console her but she pushed Amma and said-dont try,don't even try .it's all because of ur daughter,manhoos kahin ki,mere puttar ko kha gayi.i will not spare her,uski jaan le lungi.she was saying and crying when nurse infirmed them that Ishita gained conscious and is asking about Raman.

All were going to meet her when inspector said ,that they will take the statement first.

They went to Ishita and all went behind them.they enquired about the incident and Ishita told them how param kidnapped them .how he wanted to rape her and even didn't spared raman making everyone shocked.

Toshiji -she is lying,this bitch is lying.

Ishita-nahi main jhooth nahi bol rahi ,usne Raman ko bhi maara tha sar par,Raman ko bahut chot lagi hai .woh Kahan hai,woh thik hai naa.even he kicked hard on my tummy also,mera baby thik hai naa??she asked caressing her tummy while Amma cried not knowing what to answer her.

Ins-and how param got injured??

Ishita -his men were hitting Raman and in between param came,toh shayad usse bhi chot lag gayi hogi .I don't know precisely ,I was in acute pain.mujhe nahi pata,aap mujhe itna bataiye,Raman thik hai naa .mera bachcha thik hai naa.she said and police went taking her statement.

Ishita asked about her baby again and before anybody can answer toshiji said-nahi,mar gaya tera bachcha.aur teri wajah se mera puttar bhi .she said making ishita's eyes filled.her hand went to her tummy and she said-mera bachcha,mere Raman,nahi nahi nahi .they can't go leaving me alone.she screamed in pain when Amma said-nahi Kanna,Raman ko kuch nahi hua,Raman thik hai.

Ishita look at her mother with questioning eyes and she answered-param died.

Ishita got happy hearing this and said-achcha hua,he deserves to die,though I wanted him to rot in jail but it's good that he died.now I pray that he may rot in hell.he was a monster ,amma.he made our life hell.she cried hugging her mother.

Toshiji-mera puttar mar gaya,aur tu Khushi mana rahi hai.she said and slapped Ishita .

Mr bhalla-stop it toshiji ,we have already lost our one son because of her, I don't want any further drama because of her.aye ladki,tera treatment ka bill main de dunga but from now ,hume kabhi apni yeh manhoos shakal mat dikhana.chali jaa hamari zindagi se.he said making everyone shocked.

Appa-yeh aap Kya keh rahen hai,Ishita Raman ki biwi hai.aapke Ghar ki bahu hai,how can u disown her like this??

Mr bhalla-woh kuch nahi hai hamari aur naa hi Raman ki.we were keeping her with us only for our grandchild ,but ab jab woh hi nahi hai tumhare paas ,toh tumhara koi haq nahi hum par,mere ghar par,mere bete par.

Ishita-hamari Shaadi hui hai.

Mr bhalla-achcha,then go and search for ur marriage documents.kuch nahi hai,koi proof nahi hai tumhare paas,iss Shaadi ko proof karne ka.

Ishita-but Raman toh hai ,woh aap logon ki tarah dhokhebaaz nahi hai .woh mera saath kabhi nahi chodenge.

Mr and Mrs bhalla look at each other and smiled sheepishly.

Ishita-kya Kiya hai aap logon ne mere Raman ke saath??she asked getting scared.

Mr bhalla-humne nahi Kiya,matarani ne khud Kar diya .Mera ek puttar toh cheen liya usne but dusre ko ekdum thik kar diya .he said making Ishita happy.

Ishita -raman thik ho gaye,mere Raman thik ho gaye.thank u murugan ,u made him fine.

Toshiji-yes,thank ur murugan for making him fine,kyunki ab usse naa tu yaad hai,naa tere saath Shaadi aur naa woh waqt joh tum dono ne saath bitaya tha.she said making Ishita shocked.

Mr bhalla-kuch der pehle hi hosh aaya hai usse,and he is absolutely fine.mentally koi problem nahi hai usse,bas apni zindagi ke do saal bhool gaya and I really don't want him to remember that time ever.he said making a devilish face while Ishita and her parent were shocked beyond words.

Ishita-aap jhooth bol rahe hai,hai naa.i know u r lying ,Raman mujhe kabhi nahi bhool sakte,kabhi bhi nahi.she said getting up but felt acute pain in her tummy.she held her tummy tight and toshiji said-tune mere bete ko maara,tera bachcha bhi chala gaya aur ab tera pati bhi.kasam hai mujhe mere param ki,main tujhe kabhi Raman ki zindagi mein wapas aane nahi dungi kyunki koi bhi dor nahi bachi tum dono ke beech joh Raman ko kheenche teri ore.she said and both went out leaving Ishita crying in her mother's arms.

That's all for now,enjoy.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Amma and appa were shocked to see ishra injured

Ishita lost her child😭

Omg....param died and raman lost his memory 

Poor ishita.....has to bear so much just because of one incident 

So many painful moments attacked her😭

Toshiji is so bad.....didn’t want ishra to be together 

Lets see what happens next