
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Knowledge hai issi liye Knowledge City mein hoon
Not the other way around😛😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
main sudhar jaungi toh iss duniya ka kya hoga 😱
Woh toh hai. Completely agree. Who will keep this AT lively
barter system😎Knowledge hai issi liye Knowledge City mein hoon
Not the other way around😛😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
barter system😎
😆🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
the following has happened AGAIN 🤪
I can be a tubelight at times and right now I am in that mode..
FOLLOWING happened again bole to
Kya ho gaya.. thoda gyaab de hume bhi🙏
KaRica FOLLOWED each other AGAIN at IG 🤣Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
I can be a tubelight at times and right now I am in that mode..
FOLLOWING happened again bole to
Kya ho gaya.. thoda gyaab de hume bhi🙏
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
I can be a tubelight at times and right now I am in that mode..
FOLLOWING happened again bole to
Kya ho gaya.. thoda gyaab de hume bhi🙏
Arre Karan and Erica started following each other again on Instagram at the same time🤣
Originally posted by: MayurChan
Arhaan behl of Pratigya fame ??
Yes. I posted some caps and thread too in that forum. Full-on drool mode🤣