all Indian TV actors I like are keeping long hair these days😆PLEASE PARTH USE YOUR HOLIDAY TIME IN CHENNAI AND CUT YOUR HAIR.
It's my hometown, I can recommend some good salons if you want. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
all Indian TV actors I like are keeping long hair these days😆PLEASE PARTH USE YOUR HOLIDAY TIME IN CHENNAI AND CUT YOUR HAIR.
It's my hometown, I can recommend some good salons if you want. 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvqy3GQFxpt/?igshid=1t9165ccmu92e
Give me a scene of Anurag Basu making Rasgullas please 🙏
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
He better chop it off in this trip to Chennai.Or else I will spam him till he gets a cut or he blocks me.No compromise AB's looks Partho 😒
I already started doing it after evry pic he posts🤣
Originally posted by: Jenny2016
I already started doing it after evry pic he posts🤣
😭 Aj vo blue shirt vala pic dekh ke me kush hogai thi but vo throwback nikla 💔
#BalKatoPartho
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
I missed an entire AT and and a half😬 What did you guys discuss???? Short summary please😆
Me too😆 Muje laga kuch hua isliye pages ase fly ho rahe hai weekend pe
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5wmV_ThOcm/?igshid=9abti42cgg6h
That hmmm sound when he gets frustrated becoz of Pre not listening to him
Babaji plse give good episode today🙏
Episode title :
Komolika accuses Prerna of theft after creating a big scene in the house. Meanwhile, Anurag desperately tries to reach Prerna after learning of what happened.
Babaji plse give good episode today🙏
🤞🏻
PRECAP :
Ok so lot in precap. Sona shouts at shivi that maybe money bag is in their house and pre and anu shouts "Enough". Sona tells anu that if they are not hiding anything let police search their house Pre agress and says that they have nothing to hide. Police searches pre's house and anu is also there. In BB (Same day) Veena tells mohini that her kismat is like that thats why she gets bahu like komo and now sonalika. Later at same night anu and sona in anu's room and sona dropers her clutch and some photos come out of it and anu picks them up THE END