Congo for 170th AT🥳

Always remember that if u fall, i will pick u up after I finish laughing 🤗❤😂
P.s-Ench, am having a bit of a hard time reading ur shortcuts words 😆
P.s.s- Moni, check ur pms!🤓
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congo for 170th AT🥳

Always remember that if u fall, i will pick u up after I finish laughing 🤗❤😂
P.s-Ench, am having a bit of a hard time reading ur shortcuts words 😆
P.s.s- Moni, check ur pms!🤓
So looks like everybody on the mission of #killbaby. So i'm only one who really want cutepie #teambaby ...
iss AT ko ban kar denge
#betibacchyobetipadhyo wale😆
welcome to the team😳
koi pm nahi aaye leena dande wale🤔Congo for 170th AT🥳
Always remember that if u fall, i will pick u up after I finish laughing [>:D>] ❤️
P.s-Ench, am having a bit of a hard time reading ur shortcuts words 😆
P.s.s- Moni, check ur pms!🤓
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
koi pm nahi aaye leena dande wale🤔
Moni, i have sent u today and plenty yesterday
I’m waiting to see Anurag losing it
PLEASE PARTH USE YOUR HOLIDAY TIME IN CHENNAI AND CUT YOUR HAIR.
It's my hometown, I can recommend some good salons if you want. 😆
PLEASE PARTH USE YOUR HOLIDAY TIME IN CHENNAI AND CUT YOUR HAIR.
It's my hometown, I can recommend some good salons if you want. 😆
😂😂
But i cant beleive he posted a throwback of his salon visit as if he cut it 🙄
PLEASE PARTH USE YOUR HOLIDAY TIME IN CHENNAI AND CUT YOUR HAIR.
It's my hometown, I can recommend some good salons if you want. 😆
Uski cuckoo's nest ki haalat deki ke hum sab paagal ho rahe hain and he is bindass about it 😆
I missed an entire AT and and a half😬 What did you guys discuss???? Short summary please😆
PLEASE PARTH USE YOUR HOLIDAY TIME IN CHENNAI AND CUT YOUR HAIR.
It's my hometown, I can recommend some good salons if you want. 😆
Don’t think he is going to😞 Can you find him there and do it for us?🤣