Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Here is another scenario- in the precap, when Yogi was ready to make announcement, if Kabir-Nisha seemed clueless. So they don't know about YoRi then? So that segment with YoRi and bro gang is after Pakya tells about fixing rishta? 

I was confused with their looks maybe some editing delay between the time that YaRi will reveal it to them and Pakya's bad news....πŸ˜•

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Here is another scenario- in the precap, when Yogi was ready to make announcement, if Kabir-Nisha seemed clueless. So they don't know about YoRi then? So that segment with YoRi and bro gang is after Pakya tells about fixing rishta? 

I am pretty sure that segment comes after Pakya's announcement..if you watch it again after Nisha congratulates them, Pari looked worried...like her face fell.. Maybe thinking of the announcement..and Kabir was like tense.. Perhaps thinking oh God.. These 2 love each other and there mamaji has fixed rishta ab kya kare? Also.. Pari was not present when Yogi was going to make his announcement..she came in only when Pakya made his announcement..and after that segment is when Panauti probably makes her entry and does the kaand that debatamma was talking about in the interview which will cause problems for YaRi

Edited by braich_gal - 4 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail

So.. I just watched the video.. This is my take and wishful thinking .. When talking about weddings and the lengha.. I think she was just excited to be wearing something different..like she was talking in general terms..more as Simran and not her character, Gunjan ..

YoGun:- shaadi mein drama..which is unavoidable in every itv dramas.. FOR EXAMPLE:-

Gunjan will be happy with marriage but at the same time have doubts if yogi feels the same(as per a previous segment with simran) drama #1 

Yogi - dil vs dimaag drama#2 

shrivastav the younger gen(or those who know and support yari)  perhaps plotting to make YaRi happen drama#3 

and Chauhan probably not making things any easier for Sharmas drama#4

YoRi's twist.. With this YoGun shaadi track again..And these so called spoilers.. Maybe the twist is......

YORI KI SHAADI!!!!!! 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Wth is this... Jab yojan ko milana tha then why this much of drama and confession by yogi.... 

But if u see the promo of yojan marriage break there then they have mentioned pari ...I Am still hopeful that yojan won't happen... 

If yojan happens and again divorce drama and all then it will be disaster.... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

So.. I just watched the video.. This is my take and wishful thinking .. When talking about weddings and the lengha.. I think she was just excited to be wearing something different..like she was talking in general terms..more as Simran and not her character, Gunjan ..

YoGun:- shaadi mein drama..which is unavoidable in every itv dramas.. FOR EXAMPLE:-

Gunjan will be happy with marriage but at the same time have doubts if yogi feels the same(as per a previous segment with simran) drama #1 

shrivastav the younger gen(or those who know and support yari)  perhaps plotting to make YaRi happen drama#3 

YoRi's twist.. With this YoGun shaadi track again..And these so called spoilers.. Maybe the twist is......

YORI KI SHAADI!!!!!! 

Oh thanks for this ....

I am also hopeful that yori will be married not yojan... Pari was never a third angle from starting... 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

YORI KI SHAADI!!!!!! 

I haven’t watched the video with attention. πŸ˜†

But true the scenarios you have mentioned all are possible..😁

N beech beech mein special appearances by chauhaan n Panauti .. 

shiv will try to  bujhao pakya ki mombatti..🀣

At the end we will get YARI ki shaadi..

I have one more wild guessπŸ˜†

Cvs will make madame tantrum erm 😐 Gunjan mahaan at the end moment..n will tell yogi to follow his heart..πŸ˜†

N Roshan will pop up at the end in mandap and Asks for forgiveness n tellS that he loves gunjan and wants to marry her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Don’t hit me with jutaas and chappals.. 

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I haven’t watched the video with attention. πŸ˜†

But true the scenarios you have mentioned all are possible..😁

N beech beech mein special appearances by chauhaan n Panauti .. Extra drama

shiv will try ho bujhao pakya ki mombatti..🀣 probably.. πŸ˜†

At the end we will get YARI ki shaadi..

I have one more wild guessπŸ˜†

Cvs will make madame tantrum erm 😐 Gunjan mahaan at the end moment..n will tell yogi to follow his heart..πŸ˜† I won't be surprised 

N Roshan will pop up at the end in mandap and Asks for forgiveness n tellS that he loves gunjan and wants to marry her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and if she accepts we will throw jutaas and chappals at CVS!! 

Don’t hit me with jutaas and chappals.. 

Edited by braich_gal - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Wth is this... Jab yojan ko milana tha then why this much of drama and confession by yogi.... 

But if u see the promo of yojan marriage break there then they have mentioned pari ...I Am still hopeful that yojan won't happen... 

If yojan happens and again divorce drama and all then it will be disaster.... 

Don’t worry Sri. Stay positive.. 

whatever drama theh may add but at the end humko milegi toh YARI ki shaadi..πŸ₯³

braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Don’t worry Sri. Stay positive.. 

whatever drama theh may add but at the end humko milegi toh YARI ki shaadi..πŸ₯³

Balle balle! 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

N Roshan will pop up at the end in mandap and Asks for forgiveness n tellS that he loves gunjan and wants to marry her. smiley36smiley36 and if she accepts we will throw jutaas and chappals at CVS!! smiley18

@ bold true yaar.. Iss gunjan ka kuch karna padega.. I mean a new character to be introduced for her. Who might be her childhood friend n in love with her.😎 Gunjan ka hero..πŸ˜†