Thx shibani ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thx shibani ❤️
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Oppo meri Topo it's beautiful😍😍
❤️
Saare epi dekh liye
Guyz I just saw IV of all Beyhadh 2 cast in which Ashish blurted out that characters are not like what it seems
Every character have some hidden personality which will come out later
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Guyz I just saw IV of all Beyhadh 2 cast in which Ashish blurted out that characters are not like what it seems
Every character have some hidden personality which will come out later
Do you mean MJ will be positive, Rudra will be negative & Rishi will be grey?
It can be possible with Diya & Amir. And others I find okay !
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Do you mean MJ will be positive, Rudra will be negative & Rishi will be grey?
It can be possible with Diya & Amir. And others I find okay !
You just reversed their current colors (according to fans) 😆 I hope that made sense😆
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
She can even romance a pole 🤣
That was right until it went wrong🤣 sorry🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
You just reversed their current colors (according to fans) 😆 I hope that made sense😆
I mean we knew every character is twisted but now that so reversed😆
Man, I wrote such a depressing OS.
I think I should take it down.
Originally posted by: tournesol
Man, I wrote such a depressing OS.
I think I should take it down.
It's ok!😆
Not everything should be sunshine and flowers😆