Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Jab tak Maata karwayegi.
Btw, at present we have a certain deadline. BOSS shoot conclude hone tak ka wait karo.
Yes. I'm just counting days till February. I don't have the patience to wait beyond that😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Jab tak Maata karwayegi.
Btw, at present we have a certain deadline. BOSS shoot conclude hone tak ka wait karo.
Yes. I'm just counting days till February. I don't have the patience to wait beyond that😭
the innocent is tortured the most 😭Originally posted by: Wistfulness
But we are nirdosh. 🥺😆
kitna tight 😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Dekho Maata ne KSG ko kaise pakda hua hai.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Maata ke mann mein kya chal raha hai yeh bas Maata aur KSG ko pata hai. 😆😒
kash jhank marke karan , Mata ka man par pate
nirmam, nirdayi, nishthur. 🥺Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Maata ke mann mein kya chal raha hai yeh bas Maata aur KSG ko pata hai. 😆😒
i am fine, bass khashi nei ja rahe hai ..