Dil pe patthar rakh ke I'll watch😑
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dil pe patthar rakh ke I'll watch😑
Dil pe patthar rakh ke I'll watch😑
I am gonna watch only for Ashdeep😳
Main toh master chef dekhna start kia hain
We are talking about ITA😍
Ohh yeah!! 1st tym we ll see them 2gether at an event
...the feeling ...only ashdeepians can undrstnd
Yes
Samaina once again on sony tv uncle
Originally posted by: chaaru26
I am gonna watch only for Ashdeep😳
For 5 minutes of them we have to tolerate bewafa Sony 😑😑😑 Ek ashdeep performance de dete.
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Main toh master chef dekhna start kia hain
Mere ghar pe bigg boss ke deewane hai 😆
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Main toh master chef dekhna start kia hain
Aree wah😆
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Main toh master chef dekhna start kia hain
Arey waah main bhi dekh rahi hoon