Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

awesome

Ishu finally confess her love,raman is the best husband ever love how he handles his wife n always cheering her up wen she's down 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Update soon please. 

taahir004 thumbnail

Lovely Chapter 

I totally loved Ishita's confession

and that too only after Raman ask her 

if she will be able to see him with someone else 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 26

Ishra were looking at each other with a contented smile on their face after ishita's confession when she cupped his face and kissed his temple softly while he close his eyes feeling her touch.

She happily wrapped him in her arms and said resting her head on his shoulder-i love u Raman,I love u alot.

Raman smiled wholly and hugged her more tightly into himself.

Both were lost in each other when there was a knock on the door.

Both broke apart and Ishita said -come in.

The father of the newly born baby entered and gave her a big box of sweets.

Man-wanted to give u many gifts for giving us the most beautiful gift of our life but itni raat ko yahin mila ,ma'am.thank u so much for giving us our little bundle of joy.aap soch bhi nahi sakti ki kitni mannat ke baad hume yeh bachcha mila hai.we can't thank u enough.bhagwaan Kare aapko har khushi mile.

Ishita-dont say like this,it was my job.but jahan tak baat Khushi ki hai,toh mujhe meri Khushi mil gayi hai.thanks for ur good wishes .she said looking at Raman making him smile.

The man went after giving her sweets and Ishita walked to Raman.he look at her with questioning eyes and she said hugging him again-i love u.

Raman -i love u too jaan.ghar chalein??

Ishita-let me check her once ,phir chalte hai.she said and went to check her pateint while Raman smiled fully remembering her confession.

Raman-at last  ,I got what I wanted,Meri Ishita ka pyaar.she finally fell in love with me.he said smiling and settled on the couch.

After half an hour,Ishita came back and both went home together.

Ishita was sitting keeping her head on the car seat rest.

Raman-if u want u can sleep,u must be tired.

Ishita-thake toh aap bhi hai,Ghar pahunch kar sote hai.she said and he start driving again.

They reached home at four and soon they were in bed .Raman was sleeping making distance between them when Ishita came closer and slept keeping her head on his chest.he smiled and wrapped her in his arms.soon both were in deep sleep.

Next morning ,Ishita got up bit late then usual and saw Raman sleeping.she smiled seeing him so near to her and kissed him.then she went to freshen up.

She came out after an hour and was taking out saree when she remembered his favourite colour is blue.she took out a blue chiffon saree and said-aaj yahin pahungi.

She drape the saree and start curling her hair.she did her hair and then wore matching earrings with mangalsutra and chooda.she filled her partition and put a small blue bindi along with little makeup.

She look at herself and thought-raman,mujhe aise dekh kar bahut khush honge.main ab unhe har khushi dungi ,joh de sakti hoon.he is my husband and I will love him alot because I love him alot.she said and went to wake him up.

She sat next to him and said caressing his hair softly-wake up Raman,it's morning.

Raman opened his droopy eyes hearing her voice and got surprised seeing her in his favourite colour looking so beautiful.

She smiled at him and kissed his temple saying-good morning raman.she said and her long hair fell on his face .

Raman inhaled her fragrance and said-u r smelling heavenly.feel like staying here forever.

Ishita kept her head on his chest and said-i am here only,aapke bahut kareeb.

Raman kissed her temple and said-i love u,tumhe pata hai naa ,u r my jaan.

Ishita closed her eyes feeling his touch .she wanted him to go ahead and do something more then just kissing her temple but Raman wasn't doing anything ,both were just laying together.

Ishita look at him with expecting eyes while he look at her with questioning eyes.she was reluctant to voice her feelings,so just nodded saying nothing.

After sometime he got up and went to freshen up .

Raman went inside the washroom and said to himself-uff,how I am going to control myself.woh mere itne kareeb thi and my hands were itching to touch her.my lips were dying to kiss her,but I have to control myself or else she will feel that I wanted all this only.nahi I love her but also desire her ,but I think it will be too soon to do or expect anything from her.so it's better to control my desire now.he was saying to himself but pause and said again-but she was looking like a treat to eyes .kitni khoobsurat hai meri jaan and I love her alot.aur uski khushi se jyada important kuch nahi .for her I can wait for long very long.he said and went to freshen up smiling .

On the other hand,Ishita was standing infront of the mirror and was looking at herself-kya main achchi nahi lag rahi hoon,lag toh rahi hoon.i am looking so beautiful,toh phir kyun nahi Raman ne mujhe chooya.shayad woh mujhe naraaz nahi karna chahte ,but I too want it.main bhi chahti hoon ab ki hum paas aa jaaye,but how to say it .kaise kahun unhe ki mujhe unka pyaar chahiye,all kind of love.she was lost in her thought when the help came and said-bhabhi,mummy ji puch rahin hai ki Raman bhaiya ke liye woh breakfast banwa de ki aap aa Kar banayengi.

Ishita felt bad at the way toshiji treats her but composed herself and said-i am coming .

Ishita went down and saw toshiji and simmi sitting together.she walked to them and said-good morning mummy ji ,good morning simmi.

They look at her and simmi said-subah subah itna saj kar kahan jaa rahi ho.mere Bhai ko toh phansa liya,ab kisko phasana hai.

Ishita ignored her and said-kya breakfast banana hai ,mummy ji.

Toshiji-why u r asking me,jao khud banao aur apne haathon se khilao Raman ko.hum toh usse zeher de denge naa.

Ishita -its not like that,she was saying when toshiji showed her palm and said-i don't wanna hear anything from u.she was saying when Mr bhalla came.

Toshiji got silent seeing him and he walked to the ladies.

Ishita-good morning ,papa ji.

Mr bhalla-good morning puttar.main bataun breakfast??

Ishita-ji bulkul papa .

Mr bhalla-make gobhi ke paranthe,Raman ka favourite hai aur Mera bhi.kab se toshiji se leh raha hoon but she is not making.cook se banwati hai,tum banaogi hamare liye.i know jarur banaogi,joh ladki office ke kitchen mein Raman ke liye khana bana sakti hai ,woh Ghar par toh banayegi hi .banaogi naa puttar??

Ishita-ji papa jarur .she said happily and went to make breakfast.

Toshiji made a face and said-dekhna simmi,aaj madrasi gobhi ke parathe milenge.sambhar masala wale.

Simmi-lets see,woh bhi milte hai yaa nahi,it's not easy to make it .she said and both laughed.

After an hour,Raman came downstairs and said-good morning papa.

Mr bhalla-good morning.u two went somewhere last night??

Raman-yes papa,ek emergency thi.

Mr bhalla-oh ,now everything sorted.

Raman-yes,Ishita had to operate ,but everything got well.baby was fine,I saw him .he was so cute.

Toshiji-haan ,ab dusron ke bachche hi dekh,tere apne toh hone wale nahi .banjhh se joh Shaadi ki hai.

Raman got angry hearing this when Mr bhalla said-kabhi toh kuch soch Kar kaha kijiye .

Toshiji -kya galat kaha,she is infertile.

Mr bhalla-aapne galat nahi kaha,aapne kaha,yeh galat hai .koi bhi disable apni marzi se nahi hota and it's not good to insult someone everytime.woh bhi kisi ki beti hai,apna sab kuch chod kar aayi hai.

Toshiji-kyun aayi hai,humne nahi bulaya,she was saying when Raman hit the table in anger and said-main laaya hoon.woh Meri biwi hai aur main har baar ek hi baat nahi kahunga .he said in anger.

Ishita was coming with plate full with parantha.raman took it from her hand and said keeping it on the table-thank u for such a wonderful breakfast.chalo Ishita .he said and went out taking Ishita along holding her hand.

Mr bhalla-kar liya apne Mann ka,ab baith Kar khaate rahiye .he said and he too went from there .

Simmi-dekha maa,now everyone started insulting u too for her.woh sab par apna jaadu chala rahi hai .

Toshiji got angry hearing simmi and went to her room.

Raman was walking out of the mansion angrily when Ishita hold his hand and said-rukiye Raman,Kya hua .why u r so angry??

Raman-i don't wanna answer.chalo yahan se.

Ishita hold his hand and said-nahi,tell me .

Raman look at her and then hugged her tight trying to calm down his anger.she caressed his back slowly and said-kya hua raman??

Raman-why they always badmouth about u ,kyun unhe nahi samajh aata ki agar tumhe takleef hogi toh mujhe bhi hogi.he said hugging her tight .

Ishita-mujhe takleef nahi hoti ,raman.she said making him look at her with shock.

Ishita-pehle hoti thi,ab nahi hoti.kyunki pehle main akeli thi,ab mere paas aap ho aur mujhe pata hai.koi mujhe kitna bhi hurt kare,aap hamesha mere saath hai ,meri takleef kam karne ke liye.toh jab tak aap mere saath hai ,koi takleef mujh tak nahi pahunch sakti.i am happy,very happy being with u.she said looking down while he was just looking at her.

Raman hugged her and said-main hamesha tumhare saath hoon.

Ishita-toh chaliye,khana kha lijiye.its not good to go empty stomach aur phir maine bahut mehnat se aapke favourite gobhi ke parathe banaye hai .usse taste kar lijiye .

Raman smiled at her cute plead and said-ok,let's go .

Ishita smiled and both went back only to see the food was untouched .

Ishita-i think sab chale gaye,aap jaa Kar bula lijiye .

Raman nodded and went to call his father .his father came happily and called toshiji and simmi too.at first they made faces but then came to have breakfast to avoid any further fight.

That's all for now,enjoy.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yeh hui naa baat, dono ka pyaar hi dono ki taqat hai. Ishita ko Raman ke saath ke ilawa aur kuch nahi chaiye aur Raman bhi harr pal uska saath deta hai. Pati ho toh aisa. Warna naa hi ho. 

I love it ke inka rishta, physical se zyaada emotionally intense hai. 

Edited by GhayalParinda - 4 years ago
suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mind blowing update 👍🏼

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wow. It was lovely update.

Very nice

Ishra sweet romance was just too good

Loved it

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Raman was so happy that ishita confessed her love to him.

She was so happy and carefree in the house now

Toshiji and simmi are still not accepting ishita

Loved how ishita told raman that he is her strength ❤️

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Edited by cooldilkaur - 4 years ago
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Raman was so happy after ishitas confession both were hugging each other tightly when someone knocked at door fahter of baby came to thanks ishita he thanks her for giving him and his wife this happiness ishita said this was her duty he left ishita said i love u to raman she checked her patient last time ishra went home and slept hugging each other next morning ishita woke up she decides to get ready for raman in his faviourate colour sari she got ready beautifully and woke raman he was lost in her ishra pov was nice ishita asked toshiji what have to prepare in breakfast toshiji didnt said anything mr.bhalla asked ishita to prepare gobhi paratha toshiji and simmi were badmouthing ishita raman got angry ishita came with breakfast raman took ishita from there mr .bhalla left from there angrily ishita made raman understand ishra called mr.bhalla for breakast he came happily toshiji and simmi to came pls send this simmi to her husband home

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

subha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved the update...

Ishita confessed it...

It's so beautiful...