Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😲 🤣.Salman bhi bilkul makhmal mein lapet kar deta hai🤣
Awesome! Ye bhi Rashmi ke sar pe hi phodo...taki next week wapas Rashmi ko nooche ye vultures
I am telling this to Salman boogerdevi ji...aapko nahi....
Samajh main Nahi Aya. Why did he ask Rashmi ? Taunt tha ya Kuch aur ?
If I were Rashmi, I would say "Yes, Nikalo sabko even if it includes me at least this biased AF season can come to a peaceful end"! 🤣
Well done Salman sir...Sabko sirf Sid ka dikhta h voilence...Sid ko bahar nikalo nd all...If Voilence is not allowed then everyone will leave and not just Sid👍🏼
Originally posted by: TheSmurfs
Samajh main Nahi Aya. Why did he ask Rashmi ? Taunt tha ya Kuch aur ?
Coward saala Aur Kya karega...taunt hi maarega
Originally posted by: LTVYV2YVTXLJATSY
If I were Rashmi, I would say "Yes, Nikalo sabko even if it includes me at least this biased AF season can come to a peaceful end"! 🤣
I totally 100% agree on this!
Originally posted by: 5LGSTAPR6UZQDDSY
If I were Rashmi, I would say "Yes, Nikalo sabko even if it includes me at least this biased AF season can come to a peaceful end"! 🤣
Damn we are on opposite sides...why Lord why?😭
Originally posted by: Mukulsinghrawat
Well done Salman sir...Sabko sirf Sid ka dikhta h voilence...Sid ko bahar nikalo nd all...If Voilence is not allowed then everyone will leave and not just Sid👍🏼
👍🏼