Originally posted by: KambakthIshq
Yeh kya hai😲 curly hair is not for you shah.
Experiment gone wrong hai, aur kya! 😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: KambakthIshq
Yeh kya hai😲 curly hair is not for you shah.
Experiment gone wrong hai, aur kya! 😲
I have no comments🤣🤣Originally posted by: SheThought
Pic nahin Meen. We are discussing Shaheer's new photoshoot for a calendar and his noodles hair in it 😆
Ye wala...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5o4ybJhH7N/?igshid=1lwqsg5781dkt
Pali Tu rockers ho gai
Originally posted by: SheThought
Pic nahin Meen. We are discussing Shaheer's new photoshoot for a calendar and his noodles hair in it 😆
Ye wala...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5o4ybJhH7N/?igshid=1lwqsg5781dkt
I dunno about others .. I like Shaheer without those noodles please 🧐.. he is naturally good looking .. don’t need noodles as accessories thank you 🙏
Pali Tu rockers ho gai
OMG yeah! I didn't even notice!
Kitni bakbak karti hoon 🤣
Mai sab miss Kar deti hu😒
Mai sab miss Kar deti hu😒
YRP ki wazah se, I went from some 200 posts to 5K 😆😆
You have gotten so busy lately 😒 Will it change anytime soon?
yes I have....mso exhausted by the time dinner finishesOriginally posted by: SheThought
YRP ki wazah se, I went from some 200 posts to 5K 😆😆
You have gotten so busy lately 😒 Will it change anytime soon?
Mai
Raat ko aati hu tb aap sab hote ni😒
yes I have....mso exhausted by the time dinner finishes
Mai
Raat ko aati hu tb aap sab hote ni😒
Der se ghar vapas aati hai kya?
Looks like your sleep pattern has normalized, which is a good thing 👍🏼
How is the jaw pain dear? Hope you got some relief...