Sorry Jee, not good at cracking jokes, I meant it in fun😳
No no i ws just telling , didn't take it personally!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sorry Jee, not good at cracking jokes, I meant it in fun😳
No no i ws just telling , didn't take it personally!
Originally posted by: ER6SRKA6OBGYZIR2
If you say a swift pull of the towel can cause a bone injury then I'll take your word for it. Not going to argue against a professional. 👍🏼
That's really sweet.🙂
It's probably when Rashmi pushed Sana. She must have pushed with bend fingers.
As soon as Sana snatched it Rashmi did not react at all and went onto push her. If she was hurt with the snatching she would have shouted then and there.