Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandhi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

This flashbacks seems like they haven't shot any fb yet.. so they r jumping some old scenes from previous show.. I dont think we should take it seriously as of now.. anyways it will be revealed at the right time..

old scenes from previous show?who are they in those flashbacks? do you know them.??because I can't recognize anyone.and why Maya n Rudra having same flashbacks!! it's so confusing 

Sandhi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel that the fall is not planned.. she doesnt like to be touched.. its risk if rudra did not save her.. she is more into only her revenge so I dont think its planned.. anyways they have another round of fencing which I am looking forward to

I'm also looking forwand to the fencing round 😍😍

Armu4eva thumbnail

What an episode. The Rudra-Maya scenes are so awesome. Their back and forth, super intriguing. I think the fish story as others are saying is symbolic. She has come to destroy him but I feel both her and Rudra will bond on their shared grief. But of course whether Maya will choose love over revenge will be interesting to see. Also, it definitely wasn't Rudra in Maya FB. I feel like he loved someone and MJ came in between or he saw Maya & MJ together at some point but never saw Maya face. Both would explain his hatred for MJ. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Oh man! What an awesome episode today! I already watched it twice in a row!! It had comedy, fun, emotions, swags, you name it all....this episode had everything!!

I don`t remember the last time I was this impressed with any show`s casting!! I cracked up at Rishi-Rudra`s banters and then at dadi`s drama as well..."ajeeb hoga tera baap" πŸ˜†

and then! omg! Rudra-Maya`s scenes were so amazing...I like how both are smart enough to give each other takrar...his fish-fishie story was so good and definitely hints toward Rudra-Maya`s story in the future...honestly speaking, if handled properly, I feel that Rudra-Maya`s story will be one intense story...Rishi-Maya make me go aww coz of Rishi`s cuteness whereas Rudra-Maya are already making me skip my heartbeats...I just hope the makers maintain the standard of the show until the end and not ruin it with crazy storyline like they did in season 1!

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes it's an entertaining episode indeed 

Rudra rishi scene that was so cute and rishi s acting of daily soap actress πŸ˜† the brotherhood is adorable.

Rishi though agreesive types but he has cute side too .... The scene in coffee shop when Maya hands over him cheque how he holds the chequeπŸ˜† the same style how Maya holds .... Cute πŸ˜† then his sorry Na baby to anaya πŸ˜† today his imagination of Maya πŸ˜†  I m disappointed with Maya make up artist.... Too much dark make up in fish market scene ....last scene her make up was perfect

I find MJ scenes with rudra uncomfortable to watch . Eventually it's his father and no matter how much he hates that's not how u interact.  No doubt that fish market scene was entertaining though I was very concerned about his phone πŸ˜† but who would buy fish so expensive πŸ˜† shouldn't he once think about his reputation. Maya will ask to murder someone he will murder o wat. I think Maya s next challenge will boxing match.

Those flashbacks .... Purane shows se copy kiye hai lol πŸ˜†  I think MJ and Maya were intimate and rudra saw it and started hating MJ. Waise I really like Mj voice. Very hot. πŸ˜†

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ok let's leave aside hate revenge whatever.. I was completely awwe of today's episode.. 

Rudra has so many shades about him.. at one moment he knows how to give back to maya but again he has this fun side to him with all his antics..

Rudra Carries some burden as well.. ok I need to see it again to get it.. but I guess it was same as the one maya flashbacks..I felt like he has seen MJ with someone which has kind of left him hating this whole relationship of love and marriage.. he has his reservations..

Coming to the whole fish selling bit.. he was super adorable with his silly stories.. anyways he doesnt even care about the video being published in media.. it hurt MJ which was I guess the plan of maya..

Btw maya in that marathi sari..  and rudra calling black her dress code made me πŸ€£.

In three meetings he knows that she wears only black πŸ€£

Btw the fish and fish story felt like what's gonna happen between rudra and maya.. πŸ€”.. but I dont want them to die in the end πŸ₯Ί

Coming to the serious part.. Rudra earned the money today and gave it to maya.. Rishi spent the money that he never earned to buy her a gift.. 

Precap.. so the hand hold will happen finally.. Rishi will save her.. she will have to extend her hand to be saved.. πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, it was a good episode. Honestly, I would take it easy for now, because this talk of death only katofies death at the end. Their obsession with death will only make them live more. And I really am rooting for it not to be a tragedy. S1 was a tragedy because of Maya turning into the villain out of love, and after all that she did, if she did not die, then it would not be justified with villain winning in the end.

S2 is of Maya going dark only to expose the darkness of the people who destroyed her. Ab gandagi saaf karni hai to keechad me to ghusna hi padega, which we saw in the 1st episode itself. And Rishi and Rudra are the only ways to access Mrityunjay, because they are his strength and weakness. 

About the fishy story, all the symbolism I could get was Rudra's skewed perception about love. He feels falling in love is falling to your own death. I guess that will change with Maya. Maya will change him and he will change Maya. And even if its a tragedy in the end, at least he will willingly die with her.

Maya is very real with Rudra, her true self. Whereas with Rishi she is always toying with him. And both the boys need her. I have a feeling that Maya will bring out the very best in Rudra, and the very worst out in Rishi, which in the end will harm Mrityunjay. Maya ka to full iraada hai to divide these two brothers and give them the power to choose - the good or the bad.