You know I have this problem.. agar ending achi nahi hui then the whole series gets spoiled for me.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You know I have this problem.. agar ending achi nahi hui then the whole series gets spoiled for me.
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
You know I have this problem.. agar ending achi nahi hui then the whole series gets spoiled for me.
TELL ME ABOUT THIS.
No one knows this better than me!🤣
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
You know I have this problem.. agar ending achi nahi hui then the whole series gets spoiled for me.
I can understand! Phir kabhi wapis dekhne ka Mann nahi karta
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Harshu paglaa gayi hai.😆🤣🤣
Yaaa toh phir she's disappointed with Aman in a new way🤣

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
February show khatam ho jaaye bas 🤞
Hoga hi.
I'm sure that they are on track and are executing as planned. Not disappointed till now and hopefully would never be in future too.
