Did you see Asim and Himanshi on colors insta? I know many people have objections to their 'love wala friendship' but this is way too cute.
Himansh calling him and herself Motu Patlu! 🤣
Asim Himanshi
Page
of
1Did you see Asim and Himanshi on colors insta? I know many people have objections to their 'love wala friendship' but this is way too cute.
Himansh calling him and herself Motu Patlu! 🤣
Asim Himanshi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I like their bond. They look cute togather
#Asimanshi ❤️
Originally posted by: teletubby
Did you see Asim and Himanshi on colors insta? I know many people have objections to their 'love wala friendship' but this is way too cute.
Himansh calling him and herself Motu Patlu! 🤣
Asim Himanshi
Awww that is cute
I like them too...seriously. How Asim seems besotted! ❤️
Originally posted by: PanjabanJatti
Awww that is cute
The only cute thing this season ..is this conversation! ☺️
Best thing about this whole season is Himanshi Asim bond
Way too cute 😍❤️❤️💕
Originally posted by: HereToStay
Best thing about this whole season is Himanshi Asim bond
Way too cute 😍❤️❤️💕
Yesss.. something at least that puts a silly smile on my face.
Baki sab to toxic hai!