Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Yeah he was making fun of his health 👎🏼
yes that was too inconsiderate 👎🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Yeah he was making fun of his health 👎🏼
yes that was too inconsiderate 👎🏼
Guys voting lines open ho gayi..Matlab eviction hoga..yay🥳
Originally posted by: divaprincess
Guys voting lines open ho gayi..Matlab eviction hoga..yay🥳
so late 😲
himanshi to definitely gayi fir
if sidharth stops giving Dhakkas,, I will loooooovvvveeee sana for this😆
not well actually,, viral hai
watching epi,, sid seems to have decided not to get physical from now on,, no matter the instigation..
Yeah hope he keep up his words 👍🏼
Take Rest..
if sidharth stops giving Dhakkas,, I will loooooovvvveeee sana for this😆
😆
Originally posted by: divaprincess
Guys voting lines open ho gayi..Matlab eviction hoga..yay🥳
So happy🥳
if sidharth stops giving Dhakkas,, I will loooooovvvveeee sana for this😆
Me too ..I hope kuchh samaj aaya ho use ..Sana me Nola to ho sakta hai
Saw khabri tweet that Twitter removed so many twitts😕