Can't believe the nautanki....dished out.
I was wondering why voting lines were closed since two days.
Paras saved and now voting lines are open🤣
Can't believe the nautanki....dished out.
I was wondering why voting lines were closed since two days.
Paras saved and now voting lines are open🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣 BB bilkul besharam ho gaya hai.
chabra turned the game in his favor shukli ban ke 😆
I said it before, BB wanna save Paras, he isn't getting the votes but providing the most content.
I even said BB will either cancel eviction or do some manipulation to save Paras (like BB did with Surbhi last season).
BB's main goal is to either get rid of Bhau, Aarti or Himanshi.
I don't understand why didn't they just send him out if the house on Monday, and wait for 2 days? Ye captaincy task ke liye?
now what?Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird
Can't believe the nautanki....dished out.
I was wondering why voting lines were closed since two days.
Paras saved and now voting lines are open🤣
I guess bye bye himanshi
Himanshi to shefali - acha behnaðŸ˜, milti rehnaðŸ˜
Khel gaye Big Bokwas🤢
It is our fault as audience we're still watching this non sense and biased BB season 13. The way to teach makers lesson is by boycotting the show. If they don't get trp they won't save losers like #SiddharthShukla and #ParasChabbra.
Bigg boss shd repects their audience feelings tgis is bull shit full biasedness
That is why I stopped watching this bs show.Originally posted by: Dilwali89
It is our fault as audience we're still watching this non sense and biased BB season 13. The way to teach makers lesson is by boycotting the show. If they don't get trp they won't save losers like #SiddharthShukla and #ParasChabbra.