Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Thxx for the AT waiting for MJs character to unfold after jenny the soul reason for me intriguing to the show is Asish as MJ

Dude I don't care MJ work kids gf wife and even grand child I can route him and Maya anytime ..better than the Rudy boy..inspire of MJ being negative ..

Asish is killing it as a father MJ 

Dude MJ is ☺️the salt and peepy looks Asish looking absolutely eternal and gourgoues 

Hi you are welcome but refrain from giving names to character becoz it creates fanwars

hope I didnt offend

And yup MJ with the mature salt pepper look is tooo☺️

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I am seriously liking MJ beside the fact he is married with kids but still he is shining like maya. 

I hope we get a lot of MJ scenes with maya soon. I hope we get a totally different FB for MJ and maya in future I am already shipping MJ with maya even if they are sworn enemy. 

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

I am seriously liking MJ beside the fact he is married with kids but still he is shining like maya. 

I hope we get a lot of MJ scenes with maya soon. I hope we get a totally different FB for MJ and maya in future I am already shipping MJ with maya even if they are sworn enemy. 

Bold@ thats the beauty of his character

Italics@ yup Even I root for MJ and Maya{we need to have a couple name}

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Hi you are welcome but refrain from giving names to character becoz it creates fanwars

hope I didnt offend

And yup MJ with the mature salt pepper look is tooo☺️

Yes sure !!!

Amphitrite thumbnail

👍🏼

forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Bold@ thats the beauty of his character

Italics@ yup Even I root for MJ and Maya{we need to have a couple name}

Yes plez make a poll for that we will vote. Also I have a reason to like MJ more due to salt and pepper look 🤣🤩 I like this kind of characters little elder to the heroine 

forbidden thumbnail

I hope something happens and we learn MJ is not married this kids are from his elder bro who is look alike of his and he is taking care of them🤣😂😅 

Amphitrite thumbnail

Yes plez make a poll for that we will vote. Also I have a reason to like MJ more due to salt and pepper look 🤣🤩 I like this kind of characters little elder to the heroine 

I cant do it as I am busy till Afternoon tom

Anyone interested needs to ask our DT for permission

Amphitrite thumbnail

I hope something happens and we learn MJ is not married this kids are from his elder bro who is look alike of his and he is taking care of them🤣😂😅 

Should happen but it wont change the arch nemesis between MJ and Maya

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Hey guys! Shibani here🤗

Please talk about Ashish only (I know it sounds so wrong, as if I am encouraging you to drool over him🤣) Don't keep names for the other characters, coz at the end of the day, each character is affecting MJ in some way.

Let's keep peace here, the world lacks it anyway