tensuon na lo jab hoga tab delha jayega😆Originally posted by: maaneet-2012
Will Anuraj find the letter written by the unwanted man and will start to search for him and then happen what we afraid ofstill this letter a nightmare for me😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
tensuon na lo jab hoga tab delha jayega😆Originally posted by: maaneet-2012
Will Anuraj find the letter written by the unwanted man and will start to search for him and then happen what we afraid ofstill this letter a nightmare for me😵
ha main yehi bhool gayi ki pm karna Kia baare me tha...🙄 Pm Karo...
Originally posted by: maaneet-2012
Will Anuraj find the letter written by the unwanted man and will start to search for him and then happen what we afraid ofstill this letter a nightmare for me😵
But that letter was all about wishes, wistfulness and optimism... It had nothing even remotely related to being husband and wife...
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
tensuon na lo jab hoga tab delha jayega😆
From now I'm nervous so how will I be when this happens😵 I can’t control my mind Moni ji😭 I have never watched a series like our kzk💔 Allah helps me😳
true 😆Originally posted by: bashful_moon
But that letter was all about wishes, wistfulness and optimism... It had nothing even remotely related to being husband and wife...
Originally posted by: bashful_moon
But that letter was all about wishes, wistfulness and optimism... It had nothing even remotely related to being husband and wife...
Which letter
Originally posted by: maaneet-2012
From now I'm nervous so how will I be when this happens😵 I can’t control my mind Moni ji😭 I have never watched a series like our kzk💔 Allah helps me😳
delh hone ko kuch bhi dikha sakte hai buy gping by sitution i feeel anu come to know he is pres husband
pre ko le aayega wo BB me i feel
aare wi best wishes wala letter🤣Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani
Which letter
impresss is 4990🥳 slot leader ho gaye phir se
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
aare wi best wishes wala letter🤣
Yaad ni aa raha