Ep 3: Mother-load of Mysteries present and past

libran90 thumbnail

Here it goes. Every episode that goes by, is like a pack of cards. Every episode opens like another new card and we get some insight into Maya's revenge saga.

Maya & her mom - Differing from the popular opinion on the forum, where some see her as a sequel to Jhanvi Mehrotra, I would like to highlight the difference of treatment of moms by Maya. S1 Maya was more controlling and authoritative and would not let Jhanvi crawl back into her mental madness caused by a husband who did not care for her. Jhanvi was a pathetic example of a mom, so I never liked her. S2 Maya was more loving, caring, sympathetic. Understanding of a mother's love for her absentee son, who does not want to move on from him, even when Maya says so. In fact, Maya herself hasn't moved on from him either.

Maya & Manas - The mystery begins from here. Manas is Maya's brother, from what I gathered on his voicemail, he is chirpy and a jovial lad. So, from what I can gather is, Manas maybe Maya's twin brother or older brother, and the guy on that portrait. So my prediction goes like this. 5 years ago, Manas worked for Mrityunjay and became closely associated with Rudra, as a friend. The bracelet that Manas used to wear, he also gifted one to Rudra. Via Manas, Mrityunjay got associated with Maya, and they had a love affair. Manas probably got to know the same and exposed him before Rudra and wanted to do the same before media. Before that would have happened, Manas may have been framed by Mrityunjay for a crime he did not commit and exposed Maya to torture by making her appear as characterless. After which Maya may have had to endure a lot of shame and humiliation. Manas probably committed suicide in jail or was killed off by Mrityunjay. Maya's father also passes away because of shame and humiliation. Maya's mom goes off the rockers. Rudra hates his father what he had done, but failed to stand up to him because of his mom. So, he cut off all connections with his dad and independently started his publication. Probably Aamir and Dr. Diya were involved in this too. And that is why Maya wants to avenge the destruction of her family by destroying Mrityunjay's. Rishi may have been younger and not understood all this. It can be different from this, but it is just my assumption. That is why Rudra is so against girls because according to him, girls only set everything on fire. But dude, Maya is fire, and you will fall for the fire this time. Went too long, isn't it

Mrityunjay & Family Equations - Well to say, I am rather confused regarding Diya's equation with the family. Mrityunjay trying to mend ties with Rudra, isn't happening so soon, or in the near future. Rudra is well informed about his past and wants nothing to do with him. So does his mother. Rudra's mom resembles a lot like the character Devyani from a show on Star Plus called Maryada, so intent on protecting a shadow of a family only for Rishi so that he isn't scarred, like Rudra is. Rishi idolizes his father, which he does not deserve, but no one has the courage to show him what he truly is. I guess once Mrityunjay begins to unravel, thanks to Maya, then he will get to know the truth about what his dad truly is. I hope Rishi stays alive to see that and is not bumped off. Because going by Maya, I think she wants Mrityunjay to see his close ones suffer, alive.

Mrityunjay & Aamir - There is something called "thick as thieves". Both remind me of this. I cannot say about Mrityunjay, but Aamir surely is privy to all the deep, dark and dirty secrets of Senior Roy. He is his true life partner, sukh me, dukh me, saath rahenge types.😆

The Triangle - Maya and her interactions with Rishi and Rudra are always so different. With Rishi, she is inviting to lure him in and with Rudra, she is ignoring to lure him in. Rishi is super thrilled and Rudra is desperate. And Maya, she is in the air coming and disappearing with it.

Coffee Date - Rudra and Maya are so similar yet so different. both have sky-high egos and no one really wants to bend. And coincidentally, both are scarred by events that changed them 5 years back. But in Maya's language, Ittefaq ka dusra matlab hai kismat". I like this tug-of-war going on between them. Because if they fall for each other, then too there will be a tug-of-war. But as we saw today, it will have to be Rudra who has to take the 1st step, because Maya won't give in easily to love, after her haunting past. Just like she said, Pehle rishta to jod le, phir haath milayenge, which rings some premonition bells in my mind of how their equation might change in the future.

Maya's Flashes - Rudy boy, really sad that you were the trigger that reminded Maya of her pain. Someone throwing money on her and then the bracelet. I guess whoever, was choking Maya at that time, probably had worn Rudra's bracelet, which is why it triggers bad memories, whether it is Manas or Rudra or Mrityunjay.

All in all, it was a good episode.😊

Edited by libran90 - 4 years ago

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t now why but is anyone innocent in MJ house? Rishi is in lala land and he is unknown the his family dark secrets and top of it none will tell him. Rudra is someone MJ cannot control. If by chance tomorrow maya gets married to rudra to enter that house MJ cannot do a thing to stop his son. Rudra don’t listen to MJ maybe bc he knows his dad is not innocent or he has betrayed his mom badly. 

there is always someone who keeps the secrets of the family and does the dirty job for them. MJ has his humraaz who knows him very closely and one day maya will break this trust to bring down MJ if he is the bad guy. 

Maya and her mom does kind of remind of me jhanvi minus how maya is all caring and loving toward her mom but looks can be deceiving also. Let’s see what happens next 

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

I don’t know why but is anyone innocent in MJ house? Rishi is in lala land and he is unknown the his family dark secrets and top of it none will tell him. Rudra is someone MJ cannot control. If by chance tomorrow Maya gets married to Rudra to enter that house MJ cannot do a thing to stop his son. Rudra doesn’t listen to MJ maybe bc he knows his dad is not innocent or he has betrayed his mom badly. 

there is always someone who keeps the secrets of the family and does the dirty job for them. MJ has his humraaz who knows him very closely and one day Maya will break this trust to bring down MJ if he is the bad guy. 

Maya and her mom do kind of remind of me Jhanvi minus how Maya is all caring and loving toward her mom but looks can be deceiving also. Let’s see what happens next 

I don't think anyone is innocent in Roy household apart from dadi. Because with Rishi, if he is rejected by Maya, I have no idea what turn his character will take. And if he is bumped off, then to koi tension hi nahi.

There is a high possibility that Rudra might marry Maya just to put his father down. Mrityunjay has this obsessive tendency to control everyone in his life, but Rudra will not bend down to that. He wants to bring Ananya in the house because he thinks she is the right choice for Rudra. Rudra apne baap ki baat maan le, aisa to ho nahi sakta.

Maya I guess wants to take down people one by one. Mrityunjay's sons are his strength. Take them down, his strength is halved. That would be followed by Aamir. I guess when Mrityunjay begins to unravel, then his true nature will be seen.

I disagree here because I felt Maya genuinely cares for her mother. She did not reprimand her. Instead, she understood her feelings for her son and still tried to console her in her own way. I hope we get to see more to understand her mother.

Frankly, I feel the real story begins when Mrityunjay and Maya come face to face and she comes to live under his very roof. That is when the real Mahabharat will begin.

.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

I don't think anyone is innocent in Roy household apart from dadi. Because with Rishi, if he is rejected by Maya, I have no idea what turn his character will take. And if he is bumped off, then to koi tension hi nahi.

There is a high possibility that Rudra might marry Maya just to put his father down. Mrityunjay has this obsessive tendency to control everyone in his life, but Rudra will not bend down to that. He wants to bring Ananya in the house because he thinks she is the right choice for Rudra. Rudra apne baap ki baat maan le, aisa to ho nahi sakta.

Maya I guess wants to take down people one by one. Mrityunjay's sons are his strength. Take them down, his strength is halved. That would be followed by Aamir. I guess when Mrityunjay begins to unravel, then his true nature will be seen.

I disagree here because I felt Maya genuinely cares for her mother. She did not reprimand her. Instead, she understood her feelings for her son and still tried to console her in her own way. I hope we get to see more to understand her mother.

Frankly, I feel the real story begins when Mrityunjay and Maya come face to face and she comes to live under his very roof. That is when the real Mahabharat will begin.

yes the real story will start then. Only thing is MJ will look bad in front of his son and maya will make sure of that she creates such scenes. Although I am not into rudra and maya as a couple but I do want to see what MJ does after this. I feel rishi won’t survive this and if maya falls for rudra later on she might not harm him expect for MJ and since rudra already hates MJ it will be easier for her.

what MJ did or what he actually is needed to be seen then we can understand what is behind that silent and caring man. He can be the devil 👿 

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

yes the real story will start then. Only thing is MJ will look bad in front of his son and maya will make sure of that she creates such scenes. Although I am not into rudra and maya as a couple but I do want to see what MJ does after this. I feel rishi won’t survive this and if maya falls for rudra later on she might not harm him expect for MJ and since rudra already hates MJ it will be easier for her.

what MJ did or what he actually is needed to be seen then we can understand what is behind that silent and caring man. He can be the devil 👿 

Correction dear. Mrityunjay is the devil. Those who wear white in Beyhadh are usually the devil. S1 was Maya and S2 is Mrityunjay😆

.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Correction dear. Mrityunjay is the devil. Those who wear white in Beyhadh are usually the devil. S1 was Maya and S2 is Mrityunjay😆

chalo now I wonder what he did to maya that made her like this. Either he killed her family members or something worse. This kind of makes me sad MJ is the devil 😈 in disguise. Who knows what maya will do to him and how he will get punished for his crime 🤔

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Excellent analysis of the episode by you, @libran90! ❤️

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Excellent analysis of the episode by you, @libran90! ❤️

Thanks Swetha 😊