naachange Hero Bankar....actually that white simple kurta looked so good on HR👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
naachange Hero Bankar....actually that white simple kurta looked so good on HR👍🏼
He looked and danced like the God he is.
Other mere mortals of Bollywood are not even in his league. Not even close.
What a screen presence ! Unbelievable.
Yeah he had dirt on him in the whole movie. That's why people went crazy over his looks.
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
He had dirt on his face in those scenes
Drooollll.... he took away the limelight by whatever screen time he got... us wanting more is probably best... sometimes less is more... he wasn’t over used, he didn’t show shirtless... he wa sin a simple kurta and face full of color and still rocked like a true star...
Originally posted by: desicrowd
Drooollll.... he took away the limelight by whatever screen time he got... us wanting more is probably best... sometimes less is more... he wasn’t over used, he didn’t show shirtless... he wa sin a simple kurta and face full of color and still rocked like a true star...
I’m gonna need the shirtless ness and dance movies
Originally posted by: DushtKanya
Honestly it's not that I don't like Tiger, I really do, but now that I'm re-watching the dance, I feel Hrithik didn't get enough screen time to dance
https://x.com/i/status/2071922619805552806
https://x.com/bhansali_produc/status/2102993972046234068?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
Love and War story leaked The Story is like Sangam/ Pearl Harbour https://x.com/wtfmoviess/status/2103120985105002543?s=46...
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2096048168500892026?s=46
https://x.com/i/status/2081965077251698921 https://x.com/i/status/2081962005238554687
0