Ishra ss-mohabbat se jyada mohabbat hai tumse,pt 28 updt on 146 on 21/ - Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Interesting Chapter 

Raman thinking as to why Ishita acts differently with him 

Ashok provoked Raman and Raman beats Ashok

but Shagun recorded everything as evidence to produce in court

saying that Raman is violent 

so they can win Ruhi's custody

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update😊Continue soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 11

Ishita hold raman's hand and said-uff,yeh Kya Kiya aapne,chaliye mere saath.she said holding his hand when he shrugged her hand and said-chodo mujhe,I am fine.

Ishita held his hand and said-no ,u r not.come with me.

Raman -i am good,tum jaao yahan se.he said trying to take away his hand again when she hold his hand tight and said-ek baar keh diya naa,toh sunn lijiye.she said and took him to her car.she made him sit on back seat and opened her medical bag.she took out bandage and start cleaning his wound.she was cleaning his wound all worried while he was just looking at her,the way she was worried for him is something he never seen before.

He was thinking why she is so concerned about him when Ishita said-kitni chot lagaa li,aise karta hai Kya koi.uss Ashok ki toh aadat hai aapko pareshan karne ki ,atleast u should control urself. She was saying cleaning his wound when he said-u know him??he asked making Ishita look at him.

Ishita-ofcourse,ur mother talked much about him to me ,that how bad he is,how cunning he is .kaise woh aapko pareshan karta hai,she told me everything.now tell me ,why u behaved like this,u know he was provoking u.

Raman looked away and said-i don't wanna talk.

Ishita smiled at his cute antics and said-then why u brought me here??

Raman-because I wanted to talk.

Ishita-then talk.

Raman-not here,I want to talk to u but not here.

Ishita-ok,then let's go somewhere.

Raman-ok,but in my car.ur car is not of my standard.u know I drive Merc.

Ishita-oh,so my car is not of ur standard.then sorry,I too can't go in ur car.warna meri car ko bura lag jayega. Tell me the address,I will reach there in my car.

Raman-hotel centre point.hope tumne dekha hai.i know it's an expensive place,he was saying when she said-dekha hai,aap jao,I am coming .

Raman nodded and was going but came back and gave her a 2000 ruppee note .she look at him all confused.

Raman-for treating me,waise I never know that u r a doctor.kiski doctor ho.

Ishita made a face and said-pagalon ki,tabhi aapka ilaaj Kiya .and about this money,keep it urself.samajh lijiyega aapko ruhi ke papa hone ka privilege mil gaya.she said and was about to sit in her car when he hold her hand and said-hey,tumne mujhe paagal kaha.

Ishita-nahi toh,Maine kaha ki main pagalon ki doctor hoon.now go,raavan kumar.she said making a face.

Raman-now u called me raavan.

Ishita-toh Kya sita kahun,harkatein toh raavan wali hi hai.now go,warna main kahin nahi jaane wali,I am already tired,she said and settled in her car signalling him to go.

Raman walked to his car and said-jhansi ki rani,ladh rahi hai mujhse.he said and settle in his car instructing his driver to drive towards hotel centre point.

Ishita was driving and murmuring-kitna attitude ho gaya hai,meri car khatara hai.i have seen him in his bike also,mujhse attitude.she said in anger but then soften down and said-shagun ne Kya bana diya Raman ko,itne simple insaan ko itna egoistic,but I will make him my simple Raman. The one with whom I fell in love.she said and smiled.

After an hour,both were in the cafe of the hotel sipping their coffee.

Seeing him not talking Ishita said at last-u called me here for a coffee.

Raman-why u wanna marry me,he asked blantly.

Ishita look at him and he said-i am divorcee with a daughter.

Ishita-i haven't said yes yet .

Raman-still,why u r even considering me.i have seen ,u r not interested in money .Kya chahti hai aap??

Ishita-i want ur daughter's happiness.uski khushiyan chahti hoon main.see Mr bhalla,I don't know what happened with u and why u r like this,I mean I know ur past but isme ruhi ki Kya galti hai.kyun usse apni beti hone ki saza de rahen hai.i don't know,u know this or not,but she is very alone and love derived kid.she needs her parent's love.haan uncle -aunty loves her,but woh aap nahi hai.she craves for ur love aur aap usse pyaar nahi de rahen.

Raman got angry and said-toh aapko lagta hai aap de payengi usse mere hisse ka pyaar .listen miss Ishita,I know u must be loving her too much now,but I have been loving her since ever.mujhe aapka lecture nahi chahiye .I can take care of my girl.aap bas case mein yeh statement de dijiye ki main ek achcha baap hoon and can take care of my kid .he said looking around ,not looking into her eyes.

Ishita-tell me this looking at me.meri aankhon mein dekh kar yeh bol dijiye,main yeh written mein de dungi.

Raman-forget it,it's not going to work.main khud hi koi raasta nikaal lunga.he said going when she said-aur Kya hoga woh raasta,Ashok ke lawyer ko bribe karna .she said making him look at her in disbelief.

Raman -tumhe kaise pata??

Ishita-thats not important.aapko lagta hai ki woh bikega,they must be giving him a handsome amount .

Raman-toh Kya karun,tumhara lecture sunu,yaa phir best,tumse Shaadi kar loon.listen I am not going to marry u or anyone.ruhi meri beti hai ,usse kaise apne paas rakhna hai ,main dekh lunga.tum sirf itna karna ki meri beti se dur rehna .he said and went out in anger .

Ishita-uff,yeh Raman sab kharab kar denge.i have to stop him.she said and ran after him.

She saw him getting into his car and was going but stopped seeing something.

She went and look closely only to see her car was not in it's car.traffic police have taken away her car for parking in no parking.

She ran at the place and look at the empty place.

Raman walked to her and said-dimaag nahi hai naa,no parking mein kaun gaadi khadi karta hai.

Ishita-woh jisse ander park karne ki jagah nahi milti.dont irritate me now,raman.just go.

Raman-come,I will drop u .

Ishita-i am not going anywhere with u.aap jao aur apna kaam karo and let me do my things my way.

Raman- just go to hell.he said and was going when she said-told u naa,not going anywhere with u.khadoos raavan Kumar.

Raman -jkr.he said and went to his car.

Ishita took her mobile to arrange a cab for herself but it's battery was drained.so she start walking.

Raman look at the direction and saw it was all dark.he told his driver to follow her.

Driver-sir,that road is not good .gaadi nahi jaa payegi.aapko Kahan jaana hai aap bata dijiye,main dusre raaste se le chalunga.

Raman look at him and then at the way she was walking.he opened the door and said-i will send u the location.wahin aa jaana.he said and start walking behind her.

Ishita was walking slowly all scared looking around.

Ishita-itni raat ho gayi hai,koi cab bhi nahi mil rahi.kyun aayi main akele.raman keh rahen the drop kar denge but bhaav maar rahi thi.lo maze ab,akele ghoomo.she was talking to herself when she saw a group of four men looking at her.she shivered in fear and start walking more faster.

They all start walking behind her ,she fasten her speed listening the foot step and stumbled over a stone.she was about to fall when someone hold her.she got scared and turned all horrified and saw Raman holding her.

He turned and glared all the men,they went back while Raman pulled Ishita to himself .she landed on his chest and her chain got stuck in his shirt's button again.she hugged him tight in fear and said-main bahut darr gayi thi.

Raman don't know what to do or feel but he wanted to comfort her,so he wrapped his arms around her and said-if I took u out at this hour,then it's my responsibility to drop u home safely.he said caressing her hair while she engulfed more into him feeling secured.

That's all for now,enjoy.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Quite reminiscent of Mohabbatein itself. It was nice to see you recreate Ek Duje Ke Vaaste moment. Let's see aage kya hota hai. 

Edited by GhayalParinda - 4 years ago
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Raman was confused seeing ishita’s concern

Ishita wanted to make raman simple as earlier 

Loved their raavan kumar and jkr wala tashan😎👍🏼

She was concerned for ruhi but he is blinded by his ego and pride

Raman saved ishita.......got reminded of old yhm

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😉👍🏼really amazing  yaar..super mind blowing update...really ishra fighting to cute..

Ishita  call him directly  ravan Kumar..🤣

Raman is very rude..how can behave with ishita like this😡

.she was cleaning his wound all worried while he was just looking at her..

Raman gave her a 2000 ruppee note .she look at him all confused.

Raman said to her for treating me,waise I never know that u r a doctor.kiski doctor ho.

Ishita made a face and said-pagalon ki,tabhi aapka ilaaj Kiya .and about this money,keep it urself.samajh lijiyega aapko ruhi ke papa hone ka privilege mil gaya.she 🤣(Amazing)

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I really miss old ishita raman Nok jok..cute fight 

😭

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Continue soon 

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awww ishra nokjok old yhm days ki yaad aa gayi hayeee now waiting for next part n hope they LL find the way for it

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful update.

Loved it sooo much.