Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aakhir lcr hain kab?
And till that time roshan ka judai chalta rahega kya?
I think tomorrows precap will be dragged till Friday
I don’t know my sixth sense say that
Chetti aao LCKR!
Can we have it next week please
SP ki social media ne kya fast train pakdi😳🤣
From being late to being on time to now ahead of time! 😳🤣🤣
Wow I'm impressed. Today's date ought to be noted in golden words 🤪
😴 Wait up Jinn,come a few days later. I want to see a whole week of Aman ka tadapna. 😆 K,thanks.
Originally posted by: favjassi
Aakhir lcr hain kab?
And till that time roshan ka judai chalta rahega kya?
I think tomorrows precap will be dragged till Friday
I don’t know my sixth sense say that
Yeah. I think tomorrow's precap could be for Friday's. But atleast this week Aman will get to know. Toh MU khatam! Then next week reunion.
When will Arhaan commence shoot of Jinn. I am waiting for him to be with Roshni to see more tadapna of Aman. Ada is in Himachal Pradesh so her track is also not there so what they are gonna show . Tabjiji, Raakh jinn.
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
Yeah. I think tomorrow's precap could be for Friday's. But atleast this week Aman will get to know. Toh MU khatam! Then next week reunion.
Reunion ka nahi pata but i think both will face each other now on next week only.
exactly pagal ho gaya spOriginally posted by: Mannmohanaa
SP ki social media ne kya fast train pakdi😳🤣
From being late to being on time to now ahead of time! 😳🤣🤣
Wow I'm impressed. Today's date ought to be noted in golden words 🤪