Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
Pehla nasha☺️
Ohh wow they used these two songs in today’s episode..☺️
Please aaj bhi WU de dena. I was not able to watch yesterday’s episode properly so today I will watch both together.😍🤩
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
Pehla nasha☺️
Ohh wow they used these two songs in today’s episode..☺️
Please aaj bhi WU de dena. I was not able to watch yesterday’s episode properly so today I will watch both together.😍🤩
ok i will. .. pehla nasha sequence was so beautiful.. .Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Ohh wow they used these two songs in today’s episode..☺️
Please aaj bhi WU de dena. I was not able to watch yesterday’s episode properly so today I will watch both together.😍🤩
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
ok i will. .. pehla nasha sequence was so beautiful.. .
Ohh wow yaar. 😍
My favorite song on my favorite YaRi ..
Thank god I couldn’t watch yesterday’s episode properly. So that I can watch both episodes in continuation..
Confession ke baad proposal n pehla nasha..❤️♥️
whole episode was good. . .Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Ohh wow yaar. 😍
My favorite song on my favorite YaRi ..
Thank god I couldn’t watch yesterday’s episode properly. So that I can watch both episodes in continuation..
Confession ke baad proposal n pehla nasha..❤️♥️
Beautiful episode
Rani, vivek knows. . . Even dadaji and dadi realize that pari as fallen in love with yogi
Nazm Nazm and Pehla Nasha are some of my faves. Pleased they were used in this episode. Very sweet sequences today.
OMG 😁😍
Thank you so much dear for sharing..
You made my morning happy.. still can’t get over it..
TFS
dono ke bright smile❤️
What was the song played today for YaRi?
Originally posted by: braich_gal
What was the song played today for YaRi?
Don’t know yaar yet to watch the episodes..😭