Poll
Tomorrow is the TRP day ,what would be the trp according to u all?
Recap of Last Week
1) Monday episode Roshni asked Aman abt one month marriage.
2)Tuesday Aman saved her from deceit well n sameer's entry
3) Wednesday Roshni went to meet Sameer n Aman left Roshni at salma's place
4) Thursday Roshni comes back to JM to save saima from blackmailer
5) friday Roshni saved chotu n Aman saved her
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think it'll be below 2.8
Ideally I would want it to decrease so the makers know we don't want regressive tracks but for Vikram and Aditi I want it to increase 😆 Increase chalo nahi hua toh I want it be the Star Plus ka topper. Its competition are YRKHH and YRHPK.
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
Ideally I would want it to decrease so the makers know we don't want regressive tracks but for Vikram and Aditi I want it to increase 😆 Increase chalo nahi hua toh I want it be the Star Plus ka topper. Its competition are YRKHH and YRHPK.
Last week was Roshni getting insulted. For no reason should it be the topper otherwise iska galat interpretation niklega😆
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Last week was Roshni getting insulted. For no reason should it be the topper otherwise iska galat interpretation niklega😆
I know I know. 😆 But still I want this show to be a winner throughout. Bechara Vikram shooting two shows together. Usko thodi Khushi milni chahiye 😔😆 Ideally toh I want the show to get 0 Trp for last week lol.
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
I know I know. 😆 But still I want this show to be a winner throughout. Bechara Vikram shooting two shows together. Usko thodi Khushi milni chahiye 😔😆 Ideally toh I want the show to get 0 Trp for last week lol.
Yeahhh. But still yeh week nahi. Please nahi, we'll be stuck forever.
Agle week mein 3 cross karna chahiye 🥳
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Yeahhh. But still yeh week nahi. Please nahi, we'll be stuck forever.
Agle week mein 3 cross karna chahiye 🥳
Yeah. Am two minds about this. Okay,second hoga toh chalega. But not third!
LCKR week has the probability of being ITV topper if they play their cards well- promote it before hand and not after 😆,build good suspence, and give us the best VFX till date.
competitors are bhagya and CS along with yrkkh
Top 5 me hoga this week
For next and coming up weeks
2 week uske baad 2 3 week naagim4 lega top 5
And beyhadh2 hai next week
Beyhadh will not top. Sony hai😆
So we are discussing trps in advance..
What has this show done to us...
Or shud I say what has today's episode done