Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congratulations again🥳
And ray amazzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggg thread
Dil le lo mera nahi DQ ka😉
Thank you Labhya😃
Ray indeed did amazing job❤️
And su diiii a special jhapppiiiii for you 🤗 you know well enough how to make people feel special
She really does know. ❤️
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Thank you Labhya
Hash is indeed very special for me and uske liye yeh sab naa kru toh uski bhen kaisi. Even if you don't do anything, you'll be my sister🤗
She deserves all this and more
I love you Hash❤️❤️
I love you Su🤗
Ab meri itni tareef bhi mat karo🙈😛
Congratulations again. I have started coming on forum again a will continue it. 😃
Okay, but don't forget to take ample rest
yes i love to pareshaan you Maza aata hai haini haini haini😆🤣Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I'm telling you, I'm not Di😭
Tumko mujhe pareshaan karne mein maza aata hai?🥺
Aww, you so sweet. Thank you🤗
Originally posted by: Samaina_loverzz
yes i love to pareshaan you Maza aata hai haini haini haini😆🤣
Not fair🥺
Maine tareef nahi kri hai.