Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Namita-M

That's a rather stupid reasoning on Mishti's part. That guy was acting so out of character....yet, she's questioning his love!! That girl is crazy, no wonder I can't relate to this annoying 2.0 version!! 

Thanks for the live updates. 

She is experimenting on abir to make herself believe that abir loves her ...amazing * slow claps * 

So after some 180+ epis , she needs assurance 😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

kunal completes his presentation... mish says everything is good but onething is missing... family.. 

she starts explaining when couple think of future n family comes in between complications starts... mishti says "humari app" kunal interrupts but abir stops him.. 

mishti then corrects agar aapke app.. and says the aap should include family also as " family agree naa kare couples mai se ek peeche hati jaathe"

nannu agrees but kunal says family should be included as family is very important.. abir interrupts n says he agrees but kunal goes on saying if this is so why most of the girls try to separate boys from their family.. nannu interrupts but mish answers him that it can be like this also that couple break up bcoz of family... 

kunal says why will she value family as she is from broken family.. abir shouts nanko.. mishti goes from there, nannu follows... she remembers their breakup n wants nannu to leave her alone... 

abir asks why he is doing all this... kunal says  abir is suffering bcoz of her but abir says he doesnt love her so why he is doing all this.. kunal asks i know that but how did she move on so soon after giving so many promises n saying she loves you more than me.. abir doesnt say anything n asks kunal to go home.. 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good mrning😊

Abir said Nankooo....

Mishti understood Abir loves her👏

Amazing conclusion......

Kahan mein intense shots ke intezaar mein baita thaa from mish2.0 and nish to Kunal....kahan yeh log

Precap dream naa hoo....pls...cant take this anymore😆

Kunal back to mishti kaise move on kar gaye🤣

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail

What is the use of mishti 2.0's confidence if she can't even stand against nanko 😆 Hadh hai yaar ...

Sorry except abir,  I don't relate with anyone in this show now 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Good mrning😊

Abir said Nankooo....

Mishti understood Abir loves her👏

Amazing conclusion......

Kahan mein intense shots ke intezaar mein baita thaa from mish2.0 and nish to Kunal....kahan yeh log

Precap dream naa hoo....pls...cant take this anymore😆

Kunal back to mishti kaise move on kar gaye🤣

Ullu banaya sabko 🤣

Ghar jao ...the party is over 

Shuru hone se pehle hi khatam ho gayi 🤣

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..FrozenHeart..

Kunal can never use his brain 😳 he's still stuck being I know my brother best 😵 gadhera u don't know ur bhai at all and what right he has to blame mishti .

And Mishti 2.0 dint gave back and just go to cry and what by this she knew Abir loves her i am unable to relate to anyone other than Abir .

Precap another dream but is bar mishti 1.0 nai mishti 2.0

Big joke this is 🤣 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

She is experimenting on abir to make herself believe that abir loves her ...amazing * slow claps * 

So after some 180+ epis , she needs assurance 😆

😆

She had always needed the assurance......he broke up with her saying I dnt love u......so she wants to confirm he loves her....😆

Thoda stupid he.....but thats mishtiii😆

Yeh mishti koi attitude nahi dikhane wali .......she is going to be behind abir and pester him🤣

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

Good morning everyone 🤗

Thanks Suta for new thread . Excited for today’s episode.. 

Oye hoye aaj toh moon aaya hai 🤗🤗🤗

Welcome welcome ...I really want to know your reaction on today's epi 😆

..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Big joke this is 🤣 

I know and what reaction she was expecting on 1st meeting mishti i still love you . He's the one who broke up reason sochne ke wajah pyaar testing . I think we should just leave the logic. 🤣

Only Abir is in char till now i feel more bad for him now noone trust h blindly like he do 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

😆

She had always needed the assurance......he broke up with her saying I dnt love u......so she wants to confirm he loves her....😆

Thoda stupid he.....but thats mishtiii😆

Yeh mishti koi attitude nahi dikhane wali .......she is going to be behind abir and pester him🤣

This is heights 🤣 Thoda stupid ? 😆 really ? Thoda ?😆