Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Abir kunal shocked hearing nish mish.. 

sad dheere dheere bg..

abir says maybe call got connected unknowingly, he will message about meeting to them... 

kunal looks on "mishti how dare you.. mere bhai ko itni jaldi bool gaye this is not fair.." 

nannu sees blue gift box n asks whats in it n wants her to not hide anything... she asks if its necessary to say everything to him.. he insist but then reminds her to be ready as tomorrow there is a meeting with rjv... after he goes mish gets upset looking at the box nannu observes all this from outside... 

abir walking alone.. remembers rajgargh scene, meenu's threat, break up, nish mish meeting... 

kuhu in rjv cropping mish n her pic from group pic mami calls n she goes leaving phone.. abir comes there n meenu calls him n asks what he is hiding, why he is not saying what happened in meeting, she understands what he feels... 

"uljan ko mehsoos karne mai aur suljane mai fark hota hai maa" apko meri pareshaani ko suljane ki zaroorat nahi hai...you wanted me to stay home by your side and i'm here...

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

OH! I hope she gives it back nicely 😲

Abir ko public nahin chhodegi aaj!

Bhaag Abir Bhaag!

Do you mean Abir humiliates Mish 😔

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Abir kunal shocked hearing nish mish.. 

sad dheere dheere bg..

abir says maybe call got connected unknowingly, he will message about meeting to them... 

kunal looks on "mishti how dare you.. mere bhai ko itni jaldi bool gaye this is not fair.." 

nannu sees blue gift box n asks whats in it n wants her to not hide anything... she asks if its necessary to say everything to him.. he insist but then reminds her to be ready as tomorrow there is a meeting with rjv... after he goes mish gets upset looking at the box nannu observes all this from outside... 

abir walking alone.. remembers rajgargh scene, meenu's threat, break up, nish mish meeting... 

kuhu in rjv cropping mish n her pic from group pic mami calls n she goes leaving phone.. abir comes there n meenu calls him n asks what he is hiding, why he is not saying what happened in meeting, she understands what he feels... 

"uljan ko mehsoos karne mai aur suljane mai fark hota hai maa" apko meri pareshaani ko suljane ki zaroorat nahi hai...you wanted me to stay home by your side and i'm here...

Thanks Diyu fo live updates 🤗

Feels bad to see Abir in this condition but we know Mish isn’t happy either .. 

Hope Abir will learn to deal with Meenu and fight for his love in better way .. 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

kunal, abir comes to Nannu office for meeting.. mishti feels abir is here and starts her 3 question to nannu.. she was sketching some girl n boy... 

nannu sees them n welcomes them.. again asks mish to behave, mujhe tang karna apni birth right samajthi hai... and asks them not to mind.. he says kuch na kuch hote rehthe haina.. mish asks but he says its a secret between nishbir... 

as exciting as it maybe meeting start kare - kunal 

jas registering nannu profile in "find soulmate".. shaurya n varsha comes there n he doubts she is hiding something but she manages to say she is just trying to use laptop as kuhu taught her... varsha sees it n asks jas to give time to him but she wants to talk to him.. varsha suggests she talk to mishti as both are close since childhood.. jas says atleast mishti is of some use.. shaurya heard everything.. 

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you Suta for the thread and Diya for the live update.....

..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Kunal can never use his brain 😳 he's still stuck being I know my brother best 😵 gadhera u don't know ur bhai at all and what right he has to blame mishti .

And Mishti 2.0 dint gave back and just go to cry and what by this she knew Abir loves her i am unable to relate to anyone other than Abir .

Precap another dream but is bar mishti 1.0 nai mishti 2.0

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mish nish attack plan out 

Mishti wanted to check whether abir still loves her 😲😆 and now she is sure that abir loves her  because he said "nankoooooo" when kunal insulted mishti 

👏👏

Onyourface thumbnail

So its confirmed , they did all this to get a reaction from abir 🤣

Hasu ya rou samajh nahi aa raha 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

That's a rather stupid reasoning on Mishti's part. That guy was acting so out of character....yet, she's questioning his love!! That girl is crazy, no wonder I can't relate to this annoying 2.0 version!! 

Thanks for the live updates. 

Onyourface thumbnail

So I was right and so was nanko ...this is a social experiment on abir 

👏