I thought of a few more dramatic words like Haiwan🤣 I am messed up, don't judge me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I thought of a few more dramatic words like Haiwan🤣 I am messed up, don't judge me
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I thought of a few more dramatic words like Haiwan🤣 I am messed up, don't judge me
You don't know but haters word do more drama
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
You don't know but haters word do more drama
I was part of peaceful forums🤷✌️😅
Aag bhi main, aahuti bhi main
Why does it look like she is going to ask for his publication house?
The way she transitioned from being confident to scared for her life is amazing
Rishi needs help, Maya was clearly giving creepy vibes aur janaab ko batting ki padi hai, isiliye katega uska, gala😆
Why today this AT is so shant ???
I thought everyone will jump here to praise Jenny/maya
She was fabulous,her dialogue Mai har jagha hoon aur Kahi bhi nhi just reminded me of season 1
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
I thought everyone will jump here to praise Jenny/maya
I was waiting for you all🤗😅
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
She was fabulous,her dialogue Mai har jagha hoon aur Kahi bhi nhi just reminded me of season 1
She was amazing in the whole scene, even if it was a bit dramatic.
Rudra maya are lit ❤️