kuch insta praghbir fans manish ky liyeh inappropriate language use kar rahy hain.regards to the bts...many says that pvp might be injured in real so no idea
if its pvp than speedy recovery to him💐if its raghbir than definitely sahas is behind it😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
kuch insta praghbir fans manish ky liyeh inappropriate language use kar rahy hain.regards to the bts...many says that pvp might be injured in real so no idea
if its pvp than speedy recovery to him💐if its raghbir than definitely sahas is behind it😡
Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR
kuch insta praghbir fans manish ky liyeh inappropriate language use kar rahy hain.
world war starts abhi toh shuruat hai🤦🏻♀️
why she shooting there?is she shooting or its maldives pics🤔
I dont know..... I only see her ig's story ...
I dont know..... I only see her ig's story ...
it could be abt her maldives trip...pragati beach may kya karegi...😅
ok yasr just saw it...maybe she is shooting some ad or just a photoshoot nothing to do with BPP
at least they should not use abusive glitches.world war starts abhi toh shuruat hai🤦🏻♀️
Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR
at least they should not use abusive glitches.
I just ignore and stay out becos its disgusting🤮actors are just doing their job...they need to see the difference b/w reel n real...sahas is a character and manish is a real human being...sick mind
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5nJBGvhfFO/?igshid=fwkewfi08lfj
Upcoming but where is pearl??
Originally posted by: Valannie
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5nJBGvhfFO/?igshid=fwkewfi08lfj
Upcoming but where is pearl??
I think only sahas Pragati scene I chk pics oy Manish was there 😠😠
Valannie today they give raghbani romance ?? 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Episode was good, our praghbir scene was awesome loved the nok jok🤗.sahas was a obessesd from b4 only wid bani.precap is interesting. It was fb scenes from sahas side n not from praghbir side which was good move from the makers .please watch the episode its getting interesting.