Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mujhe toh sirf Ashi dikhi🤔
Ruk... Tujhe dono dikhati hoon... Ab dekhleee!Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Mujhe toh sirf Ashi dikhi🤔

Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Woh Randeep hai🧐
Haan woh 200% randeep hi h 😆
I think this is from Kristina's birthday party. If there are more video's and photos ...kindly share...as I am not there on insta or twitter...plssss...would love to see their videos
https://twitter.com/SubuhiJ/status/1201762376833323012?s=20Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld
I think this is from Kristina's birthday party. If there are more video's and photos ...kindly share...as I am not there on insta or twitter...plssss...would love to see their videos
https://twitter.com/SairaPhoenix_/status/1201587473031344128?s=20
https://twitter.com/AshiSinghFC1/status/1201706006981402625?s=20
hanjiii... Dekh.. poora sidha Ashi ke camera mein hi dekh raha hai!Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Woh Randeep hai🧐
Originally posted by: Suparna13
hanjiii... Dekh.. poora sidha Ashi ke camera mein hi dekh raha hai!
Okay. But it's Swati's birthday (sorry, I forgot her name) Toh cast toh rahegi hi🤣
Swati ka real name Kristina. Haan to maine kaha bola ki cast nahi rahegi?🌚Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Okay. But it's Swati's birthday (sorry, I forgot her name) Toh cast toh rahegi hi🤣
Thank you so much !! So happy to see them in the same frame....well hum fans ka toh bhagya nahi hain ki en dhonon ko pas pas dheku...its ok...atleast they are in the same frame. And I did like Ashi's video ;-) don't know what that meant 😉