Please add me. I love her since last 3 weeks❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Please add me. I love her since last 3 weeks❤️
I don’t understand why people are saying Rashami back to square one...coz they want that Rashami should always listen to people abuses? I m glad she is giving it back weekend pe usko target karne se kuch nahi hoga coz now she has a dedicated fanbase
I m also happy she didn’t accepted Arhaan’s ring and told him off when he was trying to over power her...I hope she wl focus on the game 🤞🏻
Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..
I hope Devo comes back soon and atleast inform her about rumors going on with Arhaan and also how he is feeding her all wrong info..😒Devo is last hope..i want Rashmi to not listen to whatever Arhaan is saying..
I hope Devo knows about it. Rashami should avoid Arhaan. She is here for the game and she should solely concentrated on the game.
I am happy that Rashami is giving back to Shukla. All these 4 weeks when she was quiet proved that who targets whom and to which level. (read character assassination)
Bestest bond. ❤❤❤
Kudos to the video maker. Such a beautiful song he/she has selected. 💚💚💚
I am happy that Rashami is giving back to Shukla. All these 4 weeks when she was quiet proved that who targets whom and to which level. (read character assassination)
Problem is now shukla will start victim card then again feedback will come to rashmi like she is targetting shukla....
Problem is now shukla will start victim card then again feedback will come to rashmi like she is targetting shukla....
Yes😡
Bestest bond. ❤❤❤
Kudos to the video maker. Such a beautiful song he/she has selected. 💚💚💚
So many Vms are there on Devoshmi😍
So many Vms are there on Devoshmi😍
Keep on sharing them.😊 I love them. 😍