Originally posted by: kusharberry
no u lost it mujhe ek lassi tak offer nahi kiya
I was not the one selling coconuts🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: kusharberry
no u lost it mujhe ek lassi tak offer nahi kiya
I was not the one selling coconuts🤣
ha ha very funnyOriginally posted by: lavender_mist
I was not the one selling coconuts🤣
Highlights page 48
TFS dearOriginally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR
Highlights page 48
🤗
hi anyone here
hi baby🤗
waiseh now i guess its time for malhars confession don't u
hi baby jaan🤗
🤗Originally posted by: lavender_mist
hi baby jaan🤗
Originally posted by: kusharberry
waiseh now i guess its time for malhars confession don't u
Malhar Aurangabad hila ke rakh dega Kal
Yup confession hoga Ms chadega
Oh my my