Originally posted by: Plutolilly
It would be AWESOME if arhaan gets evicted after the first week itself. I would be sooo happy😆
Bechare ko sans to le lene do, abhi to aya hai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Plutolilly
It would be AWESOME if arhaan gets evicted after the first week itself. I would be sooo happy😆
Bechare ko sans to le lene do, abhi to aya hai🤣
Originally posted by: roshni_12
The nominated contestants as per Insta BB Khabri are
•Rashmi
•paras
•Shefali Jariwala
•Mahira
•Hindustani bhau
Wild cards are all safe
No himanshi😲
Originally posted by: Plutolilly
It would be AWESOME if arhaan gets evicted after the first week itself. I would be sooo happy😆
I want arhaan to stay....otherwise Rashmi won't do anything.
I thing this time arhaan is going to add real content ....
I can see Shukla being jealous of rashmi being with arhaan.i want arhaan to stay .
Originally posted by: roshni_12
The nominated contestants as per Insta BB Khabri are
•Rashmi
•paras
•Shefali Jariwala
•Mahira
•Hindustani bhau
Wild cards are all safe
Gosh Himanshi phirse bach gayi?
If eviction happens, then Mahira will be gone. Otherwise, i have a strong feeling, there'll be no eviction.
Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar
Gosh Himanshi phirse bach gayi?
If eviction happens, then Mahira will be gone. Otherwise, i have a strong feeling, there'll be no eviction.
I wonder iss baar kya excuse use karega BB?😆
Arre yaar himanshi will stay more than mahira ???? 🥺
House is overcrowded right now . I hope Mahira and Bhau get evicted
Originally posted by: Born.BaigaN
I wonder iss baar kya excuse use karega BB?😆
No excuse.
If you've been watching previous seasons, then you'll know they cancel the eviction ainvayi when the ones they wanna save get lowest votes (in this case Paras or maybe Mahira too). But if Bhau get lowest votes, then they'll evict him in a heartbeat. 😆
Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar
No excuse.
If you've been watching previous seasons, then you'll know they cancel the eviction ainvayi when the ones they wanna save get lowest votes (in this case Paras or maybe Mahira too). But if Bhau get lowest votes, then they'll evict him in a heartbeat. 😆
Already this week there was no elimination, Devo is supposed to come back, and 3 wild card entries, if there is no elimination next week then toh this house will never get empty.
Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE
Already this week there was no elimination, Devo is supposed to come back, and 3 wild card entries, if there is no elimination next week then toh this house will never get empty.
I feel Devo will comeback after 2 weeks atleast. Back surgery takes time to heal. She'll only come when she can give 100% to the show & tasks.. & she knows how physical BB tasks are.