Welcome Welcome....please kehdo that you're younger than me😆😆Originally posted by: FP7JVCJYENFUWKK3
Thanks for the welcome AJ
Btw dono behno ka dp almost same hai .... Kis chiz ka prateek hai voo???😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Welcome Welcome....please kehdo that you're younger than me😆😆Originally posted by: FP7JVCJYENFUWKK3
Thanks for the welcome AJ
Btw dono behno ka dp almost same hai .... Kis chiz ka prateek hai voo???😆
I will be 20 soon.🤣 Teen age ko tata byye byee krne ka waqt kareeb hai...
2nd year exams.😆
Sirf aap hee nahi.....hum Sab TEEN words ko last time bolenge apni life time mein...well most of us surely will 😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
revati 🤗🤗🤗☺️☺️☺️☺️🤗🤗☺️🤗☺️🤗🤗☺️ @mayur : i used to like her so much ♥️
I like her so much. She is a superb actress.
mujhe ghanta farak padta hai unlike rb 🤣Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
jitna upar utha utna hi phir ayega don't see movement 😆
kuch nahin pata tujhe basicallyOriginally posted by: MayurChan
I am in no mood to watch anything isiliye pooch raha hun bhai.
Yeh dekhoo yaha toh gharelo hinsa shuru ho gyaa...☢️
Hindi movies ki hi kitni? I loved her movie that she made : Mitr - My friend.I like her so much. She is a superb actress.
I Get confused with your high end ke words sometimes that's it...
Remember that chat we had...I don't even remember the words for having a hope but knowing it will be difficult...something
Le lota...@Alexiaa becahrii 🤣🤣Originally posted by: DKP4YRO6D4IKP4HE
Itni pyaari bacchi ko aisa kon bolta hai AJ😭
Good going Suhani😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
kuch nahin pata tujhe basically
U r basics ka.kuch nahi..
Mere MashaAllah hai .