Ishra ss-#2 kyunki..tu dhadkan main dil, pt 21 on pg 149 updt on 13/5 - Page 69

Posted: 4 years ago

PART 13

Ishita was putting the potatoes to boil when Raman hugged her from back and said-what r u doing ??

Ishita smiled and said-boiling the potatoes,so that we can make aaloo ka parantha .aapne call Kiya Ashok ko??

Raman-yes,he was happy that I am getting fine with ur love .he was saying that seems u love me alot.aisa hai Kya??he asked keeping his head on her shoulder.

Ishita-dont u feel so??

Raman-nahi toh,tumne mujhe itna pyaar hi kahan Kiya hai ki mujhe lage that u love me alot .he said smiling sheepishly.

Ishita turn to him and said-achcha ji,I don't let u love me.

Raman -aur nahi toh Kya,u didn't even kissed me properly in the morning.he said making a baby face.

Ishita-kuch jyada demanding nahi ho rahen aap??

Raman-dont say ,u don't like it??

Ishita-i am loving it,loving to see u being so cute and adorable.

Raman smiled and back hugged her.he rubbed his lips on her shoulder and said-shall I??

Ishita just nodded giving him more access and he start kissing her neckline.she closed her eyes and he wrapped her waist in his arms .he start deepening the kisses giving her pleasure while she start surrendering herself to him .his hands start wondering on her waist exploring her soft body while she leaned on him.

His kisses turned wild and he start biting ,sucking and soothing her skin making her lost in his touches.seeing her all lost ,he turned her to himself and took her peak in his mouth.she closed her eyes feeling ecstatic while he start kissing her orb hungrily making her forget everything.she took her hand to her blouse and opened it in a swift movement making it hung .he look at her and could feel the same desire in her eyes too.he removed her blouse and undercloth and took her peak in his mouth sucking it hard.

She couldn't control herself anymore and almost hung on him lost.he also couldn't hold it,opened the pleats of her saree and opened the string of her underskirt making her bare infront of him.he look at her all lost in her beauty while she blushed under his gaze.he took her lips in his and start kissing her hungrily picking her in his arms.he took her to their bed without breaking the kiss and soon both were lost in pleasuring each other in most sensuous way.he was covering every part of her body while she was also lost in him.

He was about to enter into her when his phone rang breaking their trance .

He look at her and said-ashok.

Ishita-shit,he must have come.let me go.

Raman-nahi,mana kar deta hoon.

Ishita-nahi,it will not look good.aap jaa Kar door answer kijiye.

Raman picked the phone and said-haan Ashok,tune door bell nahi,he was saying when Ashok said-sorry yaar,can't come .koi vip aa raha hai,had to go to him.teri treat kisi aur din.sorry bro again.he said and hung the call without listening to Raman.

Ishra look at each other and smiled and then they again got busy in loving each other.they had a nice time together and then they slept hugging each other tight .

After an hour or so,Ishita was sleeping when she realised that she left the gas burner on.she got up at once and ran to check but got relieved seeing it switched off.

She dressed up and start making food for them.after a while she woke up Raman for food and they had it between little romance.

The next few days were complete bliss for them.they were busy in their romance and were spending their time nicely.neither of them were talking about his past,nor wanted to.ishita was happy getting all the love from raman while Raman was happy getting ishita's love and care .

One day,Ishita was reading newspaper and saw a news.her eyes got red in anger and she crushed the paper in her hand.

Ishita-so he is back in town.now he will die.i will kill him.i have to kill him.usse apne amma-appa ki maut is badla lena hai.she said and start finding way to kill that man.

Later in evening,Ishita asked for some money from Raman which he gave without asking the need.

At night,after Raman slept ,she went out and purchased a gun from that money along with a silencer .

The next day was normal for Raman but whole day Ishita was busy in making plan to finish that man today in the function he was going to attend.

At night,Ishita got ready wearing the burqa and went to Raman.

She kissed his forehead lovingly and said-u love me alot in these few days,itna pyaar diya hai aapne mujhe jitna Maine kabhi nahi socha tha,and I love u alot for this ,raman.but today I am going to do something which is as important as breathing.main apne parent ki maut ka badla lene jaa rahi hoon and don't know what will be our future after this.shayad aap mujhe kabhi maaf naa kare iske liye but all I can say that I love u Raman and will always love u.she said and went out determined to kill the person.

Later in night,Raman was sleeping when there was a knock on the door .at first it was normal but then it start getting louder.

Raman got up and was going to open the door but saw Ishita wasn't on the bed.he look around for her but couldn't find it.he got worried and went to open the door and saw Ashok standing with a girl in burqa.

Raman-ashok ,tu yahan ,iss waqt.and who is she??

Ashok-i was on the duty of protecting someone,woh kaun hai will tell u later but the main thing is I found this girl with gun who want to kill him.

Raman-toh ,why u brought her here??he asked and Ashok removed the burqa making Raman shocked seeing Ishita.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Awesome superb update 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz plz plz plz continue soon 

Amazing update yaar😳

Ishra romance too hot

Who that guy..she want to kill him😲

Eagerly waiting next update 

Awesome Lovely Romantic update.

Loved it.

End was Shocking.

Update soon.

Thanks for pm.

Continue soon 

Lovely update

Ishra romance was hot days started passing ishra were happy with each other they were getting love and care from each other one day ishita was reading news paper when she saw the news on paper she got angry and decided to kill that person to take her revange she asked money from raman he gave her she brought gun with silencer and started planning to kill that man at night raman was sleeping ishita kissed his forehead her pov was nice she went out of the house in middle of night someone banging the door raman woke up he didnt find ishita in room she was not in whole house he got worried he opened the door and found ashok with girl in burkha ashok said he was on duty to protect someone there he found the burkha girl trying to kill that person raman said so why he brought her to his house ashok opened the burkha of that girl raman was shocked seeing ishita u stopped on wrong timing pls update this one asap

Thanks for the pm

Awesome fab fantastic chap

Too good

Poor ishu now she shd open up in front of him

May be he can help her

Please continue soon

Oh who is d person

Pls update soonest

Imteresting update