Did I miss the last part?
Can't find it 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Did I miss the last part?
Can't find it 😒
Originally posted by: Andy3456
I'm reading it for the umpteenth time and it's still making me feel emotional. Please update the last shot. I want to know the ending.
I am sorry that I couldn’t complete this. But I shall do that. Apologies for the delay,much love.
Yet to be updated dearie, I am sorry. Much love. Will get back.🤗☺️😊👍🏼
Originally posted by: wasuthecrazy
Yet to be updated dearie, I am sorry. Much love. Will get back.🤗☺️😊👍🏼
Okay
Hey... hope exams are over and you’re doing well. Wondering if you will be updating this and Horizon anytime soon. Since there is not much BTS and discussion, I’m irregular now on IF. Let me know when I should check back ya
Originally posted by: blablabla_mo7
Hey... hope exams are over and you’re doing well. Wondering if you will be updating this and Horizon anytime soon. Since there is not much BTS and discussion, I’m irregular now on IF. Let me know when I should check back ya
Will update you dearie. Thank you for asking and loving my work.🤗tc